What's new

Whatever

Baki chorain ye jo banda apko meri dp mein dikh raha hey ye Pakistan mein kaam key silsilay mein Poland chor kar aya tha
Ham kahan sey kahan pohanch gaye wo kahan sey kahan pohanch gaye

Wo mulk 2 2 dafa tabah hone ke baad bhi aj top 4 mein hain economy, hdi ke lehaz se aur hm kahan se kahan pohanch gye

I really wish the Fake Major residing in Japan could speak this much Japanese. :rofl:

PS: I had replied to this Post earlier, but it got deleted? :what:

@Srinivas @Rain Man @Nilgiri @Levina @Robinhood Pandey

The Major @Dhara reminds me of this song & advert from 90's:

I got a post of the dalai lama laughing deleted. These are the times we live in, go figure.

living illegally in Japan.

This is the part that really gets me. Why of all countries to choose (claimed current location).....Japan? Japan has very stringent immigration authorities and have massive data logging regarding illegals/overstayers (if no SN attached to say bank account etc).

I know this because I have a Japanese friend who has told me how they find and deport illegals...and in this guys case he isnt even an East Asian to try blend in a bit more (i.e all kinds of regular paperwork/markers will have tripped long ago).

North America and Europe its at least somewhat believable if you self profess to be an illegal.

I really wish the Fake Major residing in Japan could speak this much Japanese. :rofl:

PS: I had replied to this Post earlier, but it got deleted? :what:

@Srinivas @Rain Man @Nilgiri @Levina @Robinhood Pandey

The Major @Dhara reminds me of this song & advert from 90's:

Yes that's what the name reminds me too. :lol:
Oh! I did have a cute looking chubby senior by the same name. Female ofcourse!

Btw why are you forgetting that he wants a "khali" Stan. Let's ensure that we help him get that empty space.:agree:

Last night, I replied to Icarus's Posts without the Video(s) posted in earlier Post & today that Post is deleted. :( This isn't the first incident.:sad:

Icarus is a good man. He merely deleted those posts and didn't bar you from entering this forum. Lol

Apparently, he has blessings of PDF's Management. Hence, the Posts exposing him gets deleted lnstantly. :secret:

Don't you enjoy reading @Dhara's posts?

I like them. It gives me a diff perspective of my country so what if it's an outsider's view. Lol

Okay now, let's not make his life miserable. He needs help, and we should not prevent others from helping him. Being human! :)
If we can bear Barkha Dutt on TV then this ID is just a minuscule version of her.

Last edited:
18951016_10156196235063496_7495166559256173420_n.jpg

Another post in continuation of my previous post about the voodoo stuff.
Man must seek his spark in the stones to light a small torch that will give him enough light throughout his journey. If he tries to use the lighting for his base ends then no matter how frequent the lighting happens eventually it will stop and he will be left in the middle of the jungle with no more light to show him the path. The light of the heavens is for the higher spirits. That one moment of brilliance illuminates everything for them. But the common man with his base spirit must seek spark from a base object like rock. If he tries to use the light of the heavens for his advantage then he will be eventually lost in the dark forever.

Back
Top Bottom