What's new

Whatever

It's 25 degrees and I am going to collapse, I feel like I'm sat in a Sauna. I could literally be doing the ice bucket challenge right now!
63148391.jpg
UCScreenshot20170615155109.png

:D

Test of will power is good :P

@Path-Finder how come your comment got deleted I'm laughing so hard lmao hahahaha

Well it is a tale of a man and a rifle, The man can almost be insulted but the man is like a rock and it has not affect on him.

Say something contradicting to the Belgian Blonde(SCAR) well then you are a SCAR hater like me. :(

At least you are not a SCAR hater :enjoy:
@django

Mind you this looks good, what is it?

Well it is a tale of a man and a rifle, The man can almost be insulted but the man is like a rock and it has not affect on him.

Say something contradicting to the Belgian Blonde(SCAR) well then you are a SCAR hater like me. :(

@django

I said SCAR duh

I said SCAR duh

@django

Stir Fry Noodles

‪My sister has been saying 'Zarba' all day 'this is Zarba', 'I don't like this outfit it's Zarba'. I searched it up and it means 'Sh**' in Arabic LOL

Dark skinned Pakistanis have been playing the victim card for far too long. Even now when everything is in their favour they continue to pose as societal victims so much so that the other types are suffering at their expense. This is a warning to the black Pakistanis to mend their ways or I, as someone having a link with the heavens, will rain misery upon them. Indeed the great lord is all powerful and all knowing.

Cynithia shared a post comparing Christianity and Islam to make a point on love and all that inter faith harmony thing and she shared a positive response of Muslims to an anti Muslim boardboard (the board was shown in the link she shared)
Phir kiya Pakistanio ko kufr aur shirk nazar a gaya aur shoro ho gaye blasphemy ki allegatiins aur usko Islam aur Pakistan ka dushman karar dey diya kuch ney dhamki bhi dey di
@The Sandman @RealNapster
She spent so many years trying to portray a positive picture of Pakistan and ham ney apni aukat dikha di

Back
Top Bottom