What's new

Whatever

Cynithia shared a post comparing Christianity and Islam to make a point on love and all that inter faith harmony thing and she shared a positive response of Muslims to an anti Muslim boardboard (the board was shown in the link she shared)
Phir kiya Pakistanio ko kufr aur shirk nazar a gaya aur shoro ho gaye blasphemy ki allegatiins aur usko Islam aur Pakistan ka dushman karar dey diya kuch ney dhamki bhi dey di
@The Sandman @RealNapster
She spent so many years trying to portray a positive picture of Pakistan and ham ney apni aukat dikha di

Chalo g. and i was thinking she have done something wrong. me kesay bhool gya kay Chu*** ham hay.

Chalo g. and i was thinking she have done something wrong. me kesay bhool gya kay Chu*** ham hay.
Jis aurat nay tumko dhang kay insan dikhaney mein saal laga diye usko hi apni aukat dikha di kasam sey mujhay itni sharmindagi kabyi feel nahi hoyi zindagi mein seriously
W4KnTCL.png

Two minutes after that her anti trolling operation got a name

Cynithia shared a post comparing Christianity and Islam to make a point on love and all that inter faith harmony thing and she shared a positive response of Muslims to an anti Muslim boardboard (the board was shown in the link she shared)
Phir kiya Pakistanio ko kufr aur shirk nazar a gaya aur shoro ho gaye blasphemy ki allegatiins aur usko Islam aur Pakistan ka dushman karar dey diya kuch ney dhamki bhi dey di
@The Sandman @RealNapster
She spent so many years trying to portray a positive picture of Pakistan and ham ney apni aukat dikha di
That western yahoodi agent how DARE SHE tried to portray a positive image of Pakistan and Islam :tsk: BEHEAD HER!!!!!!!

That western yahoodi agent how DARE SHE tried to portray a positive image of Pakistan and Islam :tsk: BEHEAD HER!!!!!!!
Oh shit i said things against Qatar based on fake Russian news about work visa ban :D

It is funny to see guys with average looks, very average income,zero personality, average education chasing after every next women they find online as well as those men with again avg income, looks etc demanding a pretty wife. I mean i myself despite being gifted in looks department would not set the demand to marry a beautiful woman nor would i shamelessly chase every women i find online and offline , and here men who would not get a second look from a female , have avg pays stalk every girl and want pretty faces...I mean the confidence just is mind boggling.

Jis aurat nay tumko dhang kay insan dikhaney mein saal laga diye usko hi apni aukat dikha di kasam sey mujhay itni sharmindagi kabyi feel nahi hoyi zindagi mein seriously
W4KnTCL.png

Two minutes after that her anti trolling operation got a name

PAKISTANI NATION

Best thing I heard today: Rishi Kapoor now goes by the name *PISHI KAPOOR*

Rishi kapoor changes his name. Sorry l said that, but l meant it.

My throat hurts from screaming loudly at yesterday's win... Literally. But I just couldn't contain lol

Bhai where are those saffron IDs, those who issued me some negative ratings (that also without merit) in a blink?

Why are they sleeping when it comes to right wing Hindutva IDs openly flouting PDF rules & regulations and using profane and unparliamentary language ?

Here is their darling openly abusing others with impunity, while they close their eyes:

negative.png

@WebMaster
@Jango

Here is one more, and she does not get any negative? why? because she is the darling of Hindutva right wing group?

Dang!!!!

tem45rt45rt45.png

Why they want to abuse me day in day out?

Last edited:
The first thing that I look at, when I enter the PDF is: Did I get any negatives.....

My own compatriots are my enemy dues to my critical thinking which often implicates Indian PM due to his misdeeds.

If you feel dizzy, have a sore throat + cough is it acceptable to excuse yourself from a fast? 3 and half hours left.

@Nilgiri @Psychic @The Sandman

If you want to find a song that perfectly captures the leftist viewpoint, you’d be hard-pressed to find something out there that’s more accurate than John Lennon’s Imagine. Let’s take a look at the lyrics, shall we?

"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

This is the leftist dream, the hippie dream. They want a world without borders, language, culture, heritage, possessions or identity. No difference, no point where I end and you begin. Nothing to divide us, nothing to separate us, nothing for us to kill each other over, nothing. A perfect paradise where all of mankind can be equal and happy and live in a shared togetherness. I’m sure if you approached any leftist, they’d tell you that yes, this is an ideal state. And at the same time, it’s fucking retarded.

Let’s start off with the fact that it’s fundamentally impossible, at least in terms of “no possessions.” This is obvious communism, the idea that everyone owns everything (unless of course you’re John Lennon in which case you own your wife and kids and can beat the shit out of them if they disagree with you) and we can all share. Free love, free everything! Unfortunately for them, scarcity is a very real thing. Any nature-worshipping hippie can tell you that the planet has a very limited supply of resources. So how, then, do we comfortably feed and clothe seven billion people all while providing them the basic amenities to live happy and comfortable lives? Even if we all adopted the faggiest possible diet, contemporary farming simply could not feed the entire world. And even then, the most efficient farms are the privatized ones where the farmer has a financial incentive to produce as many crops as possible. Communal farming, of course, has quite the track record of failure, even when the (((Communist government))) ISN’T sabotaging the farms to kill all the Ukranians. And any physicist will tell you that there is no one infinite source of electricity which can efficiently power the entire planet. Solar power might take a nice chunk out of your energy bill, but good luck running an entire city on it. The closest you’ll get to infinite power is nuclear energy, but I think we all know how communal nuclear energy ends.

The fact is, because there is a limited supply of resources, humanity must be a K-selecting species. That means competing for resources is necessary for our survival. And because of that, we need to form collective packs founded on mutual aid in order to compete for said resources. This is why we have tribes. Those tribes form nations, and those nations draw borders in order to allocate their share of the limited resources. Since not everyone can directly gather every single resource for themselves, someone has to decide how the tribe will gather and distribute their resources. This is one of the reasons we have government, to manage resource acquisition and allocation. Whether or not there’s a better solution than government is debatable, but the whole matter is much more complex than “man, why can’t we all just share?” And one of the historical problems is that the larger the tribe becomes, the more difficult it is to efficiently allocate resources for everyone. Large-scale management requires more complex logistics systems. If suddenly we all came together in one global organization, managing everything would be a fucking nightmare.

But we could spend hours debunking this stupid dream of Lennon’s. Because even if you confront a liberal with the fact that it can’t work, they’ll just say “yeah well the sentiment is nice”. And the reality is that no, it fucking isn’t. It’s an awful sentiment. The world described by “Imagine” is a miserable nihilist nightmare world. It forms his hideously miserable ideology we can call Lennonism.

Let’s start with the “no religion” thing. I know a lot of people don’t believe in heaven or hell, or an afterlife at all. That’s cool. I’m not sure where I stand on the matter. The point is that when Lennon is saying “no religion”, what he really means is “no belief.” No higher power, no greater good (except the greater good of planetary unity), nothing to fucking believe in. Of course, Lennonists believe in human equality. But what happens when everyone is truly equal? Let’s say we get Lennonworld—then what? What motivates you for the future? Where do you go from there?

Lennonism has no answer to these questions. That’s the point of “living for today.” Rather than come up with any meaningful personal long-term belief, Lennonism advocates short-sighted, high-time-preference hedonism. In Lennonworld all people need to really worry about is taking acid and mass interracial orgies while listening to Beatles albums (but not the ones written by that cunt Paul obviously). Also people should probably worry about where to find the next meal, some clean water, why the lights can’t stay on, why they’re shitting blood, and what those weird sores are on their crotch and why they’re bleeding too.

But it’s not just purpose that Lennonism strips you of: it also takes away your identity. After all, if there’s no countries and no borders, who does that leave you as? You don’t come from anywhere special, you don’t belong to anything special, you might as well change your name to “Human #20836161488”. You have no past, and the future doesn’t matter. Not only do you not have any physical possessions, but you have no spiritual possessions as well. There is no higher power to devote yourself to. There is no individual self for you to embrace. All there is are drugs and standard fuckparties. There is no real reason to exist beyond the empty pursuit of pleasure.

This is what you have to confront leftists with. The simple reality is that their ideology boils down to petty pursuit of pleasure. Their altruism is based on the principle that all people should have the same empty decadent pursuit of pleasure as well. They don’t even want the fisting guys staying over there; they want everyone to get fisted. And when you call them on it and make them admit that yes, their endgame is Lennonworld, just be outright with it. “Wow, that sounds really empty and miserable.” Point out that it’s an existential nightmare of living without meaning, and that there’s more to life than sex, drugs, and shitty pop rock. Will you convert them? Probably not. Will you rattle them? Hopefully. Sow the seeds of doubt. Make the Left question their motivations. Force them to confront the emptiness of their own utopia. You might get a hundred, a hundred and twenty guys, and you'll find maybe two or three people willing to rethink their ideology the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom