What's new

Whatever

hahaha i jsut took the test because of you it came out ENTP.
do me :)
Hi, this is matchmaking secret is priceless. However, given that I LOVE ENTPs, I would like to help you out. The only woman you will ever love the way Shakespeare defined love in his 116th sonnet will be an INTJ (my half brothers as we share the same dominant function). However, the rarity of INTJs (2% of human population) is second only to my INFJs (my type). Female INTJs are even rarer. I can name a few male INTJs on PDF if you want. Not a single female INTJ on this forum.

Hi, this is matchmaking secret is priceless. However, given that I LOVE ENTPs, I would like to help you out. The only woman you will ever love the way Shakespeare defined love in his 116th sonnet will be an INTJ (my half brothers as we share the same dominant function). However, the rarity of INTJs (2% of human population) is second only to my INFJs (my type). Female INTJs are even rarer. I can name a few male INTJs on PDF if you want. Not a single female INTJ on this forum.
that explains why i am still single :lol::lol: :cray:

Give yes or no answers.

Intuition/Sensation Test (Percieving Functions)
  1. You have a very active imagination.
  2. You love to daydream.
  3. You frog leap in your speech.
  4. You prefer one-one-on deep conversation.
  5. You like to talk in metaphors.
  6. You are not very much in sync with your surroundings.
  7. You'd rather read a book than go out for sports.
Thinking/Feeling Test (Judging Functions)
  1. Some people act primarily in a utilitarian or pragmatic manner, that is, they do what gets results, what achieves their objectives as effectively or efficiently as possible, and only afterwards do they check to see if they are observing the rules or going through proper channels.

2. Other people act primarily in a cooperative or socially acceptable manner, that is, they try to do the right thing, in keeping with agreed upon social rules, conventions, and codes of conduct, and only later do they concern themselves with the effectiveness of their actions.

Which one of the two groups described above do you relate to?

Judging/Perceiving Test (Determines the orientation of your functions)

1. You are very spontaneous in your actions.
  2. You are very curious and you love to try new things.
  3. You do not like to work according to a schedule and require freedom.
Lastly, do you think you're introverted do you think you're more extroverted?

Intuition/Sensation Test (Percieving Functions)
  1. You have a very active imagination.
  2. You love to daydream.
  3. You frog leap in your speech.
  4. You prefer one-one-on deep conversation.
  5. You like to talk in metaphors.
  6. You are not very much in sync with your surroundings.
  7. You'd rather read a book than go out for sports.
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 yes
5 no
6 no
7 change the book with video game and my answers is yes other wise no
Thinking/Feeling Test (Judging Functions)
  1. Some people act primarily in a utilitarian or pragmatic manner, that is, they do what gets results, what achieves their objectives as effectively or efficiently as possible, and only afterwards do they check to see if they are observing the rules or going through proper channels.

2. Other people act primarily in a cooperative or socially acceptable manner, that is, they try to do the right thing, in keeping with agreed upon social rules, conventions, and codes of conduct, and only later do they concern themselves with the effectiveness of their actions.
Judging/Perceiving Test (Determines the orientation of your functions)

1. You are very spontaneous in your actions.
  2. You are very curious and you love to try new things.
  3. You do not like to work according to a schedule and require freedom.
1 no
2 yes
3 yes

still can't decide about i mean i love social interaction and just need few min to start a conversation and than converting it into debate with a complete stranger but i some times i don't even want to go out with my best friend and need some alone time

@Hell hound

So you would rather do what's honourable and morally right than what works best?

Let me rephrase that a little.

Would you rather pick the most moral and honourable solution to a problem than the most pragmatic one?

@Hell hound

So you would rather do what's honourable and morally right than what works best?

Let me rephrase that a little.

Would you rather pick the most moral and honourable solution to a problem than the most pragmatic one?
not the most moral one the first question that i will ask myself will be .is it legal?and then is it seriously hurting any one? if the answer to the first question is yes and to other one is no i will do it.
you can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs .

not the most moral one the first question that i will ask myself will be .is it legal?and then is it seriously hurting any one? if the answer to the first question is yes and to other one is no i will do it.
you can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs .
You are probably an ENTP. I think you'd rather do what works than what's right. You do care about morality but your first preference is getting the job done.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTP.html
https://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

If your interested, you can read the profiles of ENFPs and ENTPs and decide for yourself which one is you. However, if you're an ENFP, the game gets tougher because the only Pakistani INFJs I know besides myself is Hasan Nisar and neither of us is currently in the dating game. Even if we were, I doubt you'd be interested. :lol:

@Hell hound

Are you an atheist? Last question; would be offended the way @Nilgiri was if I were to call you nerdy in my usual adorable manner? :P

If your interested, you can read the profiles of ENFPs and ENTPs and decide for yourself which one is you. However, if you're an ENFP, the game gets tougher because the only Pakistani INFJs I know besides myself is Hasan Nisar and neither of us is currently in the dating game. Even if we were, I doubt you'd be interested. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: majbori main banda phir kuch bhi kar leta hay :rofl::astagh:

not yet but i am seriously struggling.for example last friday i went to makkah but wasn't able to feel the connection that i once felt :undecided:
Don't worry! You were born to be an atheist. :D

Let me return the favour by saying that you guys are awesome because that is a compliment ENXPs love to shower me with.

Back
Top Bottom