What's new

Whatever

@Hell hound

But never forget that the religious myths are wonderful manifestations of human imagination, something that we (dominant intuitive) prize above all others.

Becoming an atheist when you're from an orthodox family is very hard but you should remember the importance of being true to yourself.

@Hell hound

But never forget that the religious myths are wonderful manifestations of human imagination, something that we (dominant intuitive) prize above all others.
thats exactly how i feel sometimes.that most of our religion is based on man made myths generated over time which we Muslims now practice as part of islam.

thats exactly how i feel sometimes.that most of our religion is based on man made myths generated over time which we Muslims now practice as part of islam.
All religion is man-made. There is simply no reason whatsoever for the existence of God. Only highly social species show moral/altruist behaviour so that they may progress as a society and ensure the survival of theirr species. A non-social single entity like the biblical God cannot possibly be concerned with a thing such as morality. A morality of such kind is a purely human attribute.

Becoming an atheist when you're from an orthodox family is very hard but you should remember the importance of being true to yourself.
most probably i will not be converting to atheism but i will be following the version of islam which feels closer to myself not this conservative restrictive mess that our mullahs call religion.they can call me munkar all they want :) because its my belief if islam is religion for whole humanity as it claims then it will carter the need and mentality of whole world not just one group.

Do you reject Orthodox Islam for moral reasons or logical reasons?

You sound more and more like an ENFP. You should definitely read that profile. Good luck wooing Hasan Nisar. :whistle:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: lag gaye bhai

You sound more and more like an ENFP. You should definitely read that profile. Good luck wooing Hasan Nisar. :whistle:
what about your type what do you think about the concepts like religion or after life

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lag gaye bhai

what about your type what do you think about the concepts like religion or after life
I think I have sufficiently made clear my position on religion. As for the afterlife, all it represents for me is unknown possibilities. We are our experiences and our memories. Who knows what becomes of them after the body dies. A biologist would be better suited to speculate. I have known far too much suffering and pain to be afraid of something like death. Maybe I will be a bit afraid when it finally comes, but right now, I do not see any reason for it to be any darker than this one.

I think I have sufficiently made clear my position on religion. As for the afterlife, all it represents for me is unknown possibilities. We are our experiences and our memories. Who knows what becomes of them after the body dies. A biologist would be better suited to speculate. I have known far too much suffering and pain to be afraid of something like death. Maybe I will be a bit afraid when it finally comes, but right now, I do not see any reason for it to be any darker than this one.
sorry to hear that :(
okay while we are at it lets just speculate what if friendly aliens land on earth tomorrow.how do you think orthodox mullahs and priest will react and what impact will it have on the numbers of atheist population

sorry to hear that :(
okay while we are at it lets just speculate what if friendly aliens land on earth tomorrow.how do you think orthodox mullahs and preist will reac
Allah ka azaab aya hai, of course. I can make funnier jokes but one should be considerate of public sentimentalities. I strongly condemn the inconsiderate behaviour of Pakistani atheists on social media. Like Hannibal, I kill and eat people who I find to be rude. :D Take a look at the psychopath psychologist Hannibal Lecter (INTJ) typing Will Grahm (INFJ like me) using Jungian psychology. You can say that Will Grahm is very deteriorated version me. Both characters are psychologists. :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom