What's new

Whatever

And why would I "dispute" your quest for truth ;)

There can be no faith without doubt.

You are on the right track
While we're on the topic, how would you describe yourself using Jung's cognitive functions? I have a theory but I would like to know if you have one.

And why would I "dispute" your quest for truth ;)

There can be no faith without doubt.

You are on the right track
Faith is too concrete a thing. How terrible it would be to be so stagnant. I can never be accused of such a crime.

I would like to listen to yours
Most probably an Intuitive-Feeling type. An Idealist if we go with Dr Kersiey's temperaments. Perhaps an ENFJ or an INFJ. Coincidently, I hear you have been called an advocate. INFJs are known as advocates. You can see how passionately I preach to our friends here. You could also be an XNTX.

Most probably an Intuitive-Feeling type. An Idealist if we go with Dr Kersiey's temperaments. Perhaps an ENFJ or an INFJ. Coincidently, I hear you have been called an advocate. INFJs are known as advocates. You can see how passionately I preach to our friends here. You could also be an XNTX.

Interesting

Passion or Profession ?

@Hell hound

Play this, close your eye and imagine yourself alone in a magnificent firelit basilica and after that simply let your imagination run wild. To me, this is better than any psychedelic. I love houses of worship better than those who worship in them. The more history they have the better.

Interesting

Passion or Profession ?
Sorry?

Bro, My best friend (My classmate in Medical School) is a Psychiatrist .... And we have spent a lot of time "discussing" Psychology :D .......
But you haven't answered my question? Have you even taken a test?

Many :lol: ... But TBH, I believe they aren't very useful. But as it's an open forum, let's not discuss it here ... :D
Questionares can be problematic. You have to have a fairly good understanding of the theory to make use of it. It is still very elementary so there are quite a few grey areas.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom