What's new

Whatever

Better safe than sorry. HRK (and a few others) did the same. Now this new guy. I can lurk just as easily without posting. No worries! :D
Without any evidence it would be wrong to accuse anyone. Lurk all you want, you'll eventually come back to us. :pdf:

You have put on blinders.
We are facing forced terrorism and I don't expect you to understand this.
No actually you are trying to show every one that freedom struggle of Kashmir is terrorism. World knows reality.

Without any evidence it would be wrong to accuse anyone. Lurk all you want, you'll eventually come back to us. :pdf:

LOL. I am not leaving. I am in read-only mode. It is much safer that way. :D

LOL. I am not leaving. I am in read-only mode. It is much safer that way. :D
Dude, why don't you just change your name and start afresh?

I have been reading your posts, seems like if you say "the sky is blue" someone somewhere is going to take it as a grave personal insult.

The magic of the internet is that you can reincarnate without anyone being the wiser?

(I am guessing you won't, as you take this personally :frown:)

Dude, why don't you just change your name and start afresh?

I have been reading your posts, seems like if you say "the sky is blue" someone somewhere is going to take it as a grave personal insult.

The magic of the internet is that you can reincarnate without anyone being the wiser?

(I am guessing you won't, as you take this personally :frown:)

LOL. My IP address sticks out like a sore thumb, and the management leaks information like a sieve. :D

Negan exemplifies all a villain should be. The man is a tyrant. Next season I want to see him dead.

Great acting by Jeffrey Dean Morgan though. Its like he was made for the role....so uncanny.

I'm just eagerly waiting for the final showdown with Rick (if I had to guess) or better yet Darryl :D

Now I understand. A new Mod is out on a personal warpath. A ban and several deletions and warnings already. I can take a hint: back to lurking, no posting. :D

Lol..... A nice bluff. Personal warpath? I wish you read your signature too before blaming someone like this that too without any proof or evidence even lying about warnings that none is given while you have been asking for. Oh man.... :lol: and that IP thing.... Accusations & accusations... Carry on.

What kind of information are you accusing the management in leaking?

I was merely responding to the suggestion made above to make another ID, which would be made known. Besides, it is okay. I am perfectly content just to browse. Having an ID keeps track of new material, otherwise even guest browsing suffices.

Edit: For me, it is best to maintain peace. Silence can be a good tool in this regard.

Last edited:
I was merely responding to the suggestion made above to make another ID, which would be made known. Besides, it is okay. I am perfectly content just to browse. Having an ID keeps track of new material, otherwise even guest browsing suffices.

Edit: For me, it is best to maintain peace. Silence can be a good tool in this regard.

Sure, free speech is fine as long as it is within the rules.

Sure, free speech is fine as long as it is within the rules.

Yessir. Silence is always within the rules too. :D

GoodTime.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom