What's new

Whatever

Annoying for many, but i don't mind it. Keep it up :tup:.

As I said before, I stopped caring about what others think a long time ago. :D

Besides, if you notice, I correct only a few people, that somehow I prefer over others, not that it matters, or is even appreciated.

@haviZsultan @WAJsal @Syed.Ali.Haider so guys anyone of you following Lucifer
Lucifer-season-2.1.jpg

"LOL! My friend, do you not see that you proved my point in that post of yours? We Muslims saw India and its lands and inhabitants as our own. You never saw us as your own. We gave you India as an economic super-power. You know that and we know that. What did you do in return? As soon as you got the chance you screwed us over. India has been a colony at best since then. Believe it or not, you guys hate us way way more than we despise you." - @NakedLunch

oops, looks like we've both been barred from that one as they've shifted it to the "Senior's" section, too bad.

you still didn't answer my queries though, but it's no fun continuing it outside that thread so, some other time perhaps.

"LOL! My friend, do you not see that you proved my point in that post of yours? We Muslims saw India and its lands and inhabitants as our own. You never saw us as your own. We gave you India as an economic super-power. You know that and we know that. What did you do in return? As soon as you got the chance you screwed us over. India has been a colony at best since then. Believe it or not, you guys hate us way way more than we despise you." - @NakedLunch

oops, looks like we've both been barred from that one as they've shifted it to the "Senior's" section, too bad.

you still didn't answer my queries though, but it's no fun continuing it outside that thread so, some other time perhaps.

We are all victims of censorship. I find some kinship here with you at least.

Haven't seen it. How is it?
as the name suggest it is based on the biblical+DC comic character of lucifer who has left the hell duty in retaliation to his dad (god).first half of the season 1 is cheesy police procedure so bear with it for about 8 episodes and it really picks up the pace from there and become a remarkable season.

ps don't recommend it to extremely religious sensitive people who can't take a joke. learned it a hard way :P

Last edited:
as the name suggest it is based on the biblical+DC comic character of lucifer who has left the hell duty in retaliation to his dad (god).first half of the season 1 is cheesy police procedure so bear with it for about 8 episodes and it really picks up the pace from there and become a remarkable season.
Thanks might check out that serial sometime.

Exactly that is why they attack lion like hyenas. Two companies to held one or two TERRORIST Hats off.

Remember APS attack?
7 terrorists killed more than 140 kids.

Remember the lone wolf attacks in Paris and diff parts of Europe?
Knife attacks in China?

Ppl with even the tiniest brain will understand the plethora of damage a single TERRORIST can cause.

Have a happy and healthy life.

Allah hafiz!

Remember APS attack?
7 terrorists killed more than 140 kids.

Remember the lone wolf attacks in Paris and diff parts of Europe?
Knife attacks in China?

Ppl with even the tiniest brain will understand the plethora of damage a single TERRORIST can cause.

Have a happy and healthy life.

Allah hafiz!
You are facing resistance not terrorism. Try to understand the difference.

Back
Top Bottom