What's new

Whatever

(If I had said the same words about anyone else, what would have happened? Some "standard", eh? :D )
What is being said; and who is saying it. I might sound like an idiot saying something, while it may sound normal coming from you. :P Naughty*

What is being said; and who is saying it.

Ah yes, the good old double standards, much better than anywhere else! :D

(j/k. I stopped caring about PDF standards a long time ago. Do as you guys wish. My satisfaction comes from reality itself. I just say I told them so, and move on. :D )

My satisfaction comes from reality itself.
Seems like the reality has imprisoned you...
daryl-dixon-walking-dead-seaso20140716203847.jpg

Is it a good show? I haven't watched anything decent since Downtown Abbey.:-) @Levina
I usually don't watch TV series. :-)

There's this BBC series on home decoration that has caught my eye. I occasionally watch certain DIY shows on YouTube.

Very good. If you don't mind watching a lot of gruesome zombies being stabbed in the head constantly. I liked it.

Reminds me of a video in which a 20 something guy was stabbed to death.
It disturbed me so much that I don't think I can take stabbing as a joke anymore. :(

I don't mind it if the story is good.
Do note that the story is satisfying and though the current season ends with the villain in control there is hope from previous dead villains in walking dead that the bad guys will get what is coming to them even if a lot of good guys expire in the process.

I think a lot of the game of thrones and house of cards crowd watching doesn't enjoy all the bad that happens in the series or is done by the main characters but rather hopes that in future series or episodes the wrongs done will be righted. Its the same with a turkish dubbed drama "mera sultan" where hurrem gets away with virtually everything. We keep hoping good will happen and the tyrants like Cersie lannister or Walder Frey will be punished which happens at times but not always. Anyway its going to take up most of your day if you start watching even now.

Cheers WAJsal.

I usually don't watch TV series. :-)

There's this BBC series on home decoration that has caught my eye. I occasionally watch certain DIY shows on YouTube.

Reminds me of a video in which a 20 something guy was stabbed to death.
It disturbed me so much that I don't think I can take stabbing as a joke anymore. :(
That series isn't real life so doesn't matter. I play a lot of violent pc games. Last I played was doom. It has an negative effect. But you have to keep reminding yourself its not real. Right now I am watching Dexter. Watched the first episode and seems okay-ish.

Back
Top Bottom