What's new

Whatever

Even more when things like this happen ;

Something must be noted : Criminals,or criminals wannabes seem very polite in the UK. @Kaptaan @waz

+ The cop caring about that man.
saw that plenty of times over. theres a motorway cops episode where two swedish girls run into the motorway and get run over (one by a truck) and survive and attack the police!!!
enjoy.........

saw that plenty of times over. theres a motorway cops episode where two swedish girls run into the motorway and get run over (one by a truck) and survive and attack the police!!!
enjoy.........

Thanks for posting it. My first reaction was like 'WTF did I just watch' ?
I salute the British police professionalism,how they kept their cool and tried to reason them,even if in some countries,they would just have been punched in the face.

I laughed when she screamed "Call the Police",and the female officer just replied "We are the Police!".

Thanks for posting it. My first reaction was like 'WTF did I just watch' ?
I salute the British police professionalism,how they kept their cool and tried to reason them,even if in some countries,they would just have been punched in the face.

I laughed when she screamed "Call the Police",and the female officer just replied "We are the Police!".
one of the twins later kills someone.
theres a follow up but i cant find the video

Even more when things like this happen ;

Something must be noted : Criminals,or criminals wannabes seem very polite in the UK. @Kaptaan @waz

+ The cop caring about that man.

Guy is lucky he was in UK. He would have got tazed over here no questions asked.

What show is that? Seems like a british version of cops (a guilty pleasure of mine).

Guy is lucky he was in UK. He would have got tazed over here no questions asked.

Ahaha,the ol' north American way. Stop resisting ! Gets then @ss tazed. :P

What show is that? Seems like a british version of cops (a guilty pleasure of mine).

There are many Police shows in the UK,which are really interesting. This scene probably comes from the serie called "Traffic cops".

Ahaha,the ol' north American way. Stop resisting ! Gets then @ss tazed. :P

Yup generally they dont give you option to come down onto the ground by yourself for cuffing if you tried running away. You are getting the zap because you zapped away :P

If you havent attempted to run, they are almost always quite professional and procedural if they feel you need to be cuffed etc... Courteous, it depends on the cop and the situation.....its like an added extra....often depends on location too. I certainly wouldn't mess around if I was in the border states with mexico or the known drug transit corridors etc...given cops are running in a stressed situation and they are forced to put their safety first at all times pretty much.

Yup generally they dont give you option to come down onto the ground by yourself for cuffing if you tried running away. You are getting the zap because you zapped away :P

If you havent attempted to run, they are almost always quite professional and procedural if they feel you need to be cuffed etc... Courteous, it depends on the cop and the situation.....its like an added extra....often depends on location too. I certainly wouldn't mess around if I was in the border states with mexico or the known drug transit corridors etc...given cops are running in a stressed situation and they are forced to put their safety first at all times pretty much.

I think,in the vast majority of the cases,the outcome depends on how you react and behave,if you behave well and cooperate,they'll be kind to you. But if you suddenly run away,or hit them or whatsoever,of course they'll break you apart. Mutual respect is important too and not try to escalate the situation. It's like over here,when a simple identity check that last at most several minutes,turns into a mass brawl,a big circus,where people get hit and arrested.

I admire north american police forces,even if they sometimes do differently as European forces,but that is understable as the risks are far higher and the mentalities are different. But they remain feared and respected. Not even talking about their top equipments. Spot on,I am jealous.

Something must be noted : Criminals,or criminals wannabes seem very polite in the UK.
Not always but I think relative to other countries yes. There has to be compact between the police and the general public. Police must operate by consent. When this happens vast majority of the public sides with the police and that only leaves the scumbags to be sorted out. They of course should get the hard end of justice. However by keeping majority of the public on board makes policing easier. Where public trust is lost policing suffers. I often run into police foot patrol in my local park - mostly two young female beat cops. They are not armed. They operate by consent with the majority and it is repect that keeps everything ticking. This is the way I would want to never change and I hope it never changes. However now then there are animals that need sorting out -

And I also love UK police series. Air accidents is another 'fav' of mine and of course Crimewatch UK. Watching bad guys being busted over nice cup of tea is nice way to relax. And the real skill in policing is ability to diffuse or de-escalate hot situations. Saving lives even if that is the bad guys.

Their police cars are sooo cooool. :frown:

They are. But look at Germany now !Watching from the other side of the border,really hurts.

3927920d28.jpg

7ece0659f3.jpg

aed1c630c7.jpg

3936953d61.jpg

b23472a545.jpg

a348d14b7b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom