What's new

Whatever

The banner is awesome.
Hindu-Samhati-1.jpg

Invisible combatants

589b9eb80bbaa.jpg

A woman in Kashmir is stopped by Indian paramilitary forces. —AP
In times of conflict, violence, and militarisation, women are often the worst affected. They are left to suffer in silence, but if one cares to listen, their stories are replete with instances of strength, courage, and resilience which help them carry on with their lives under the shadow of guns.

yaar Why I didnt got alert for this? I am facing this issur for quiet some time!:mad:
We are all facing this issue bro.. alerts are not working properly and this has been going on for quite some time and I even complained to @WebMaster.

Apparently it seems he is not getting any alerts either :lol:

Last edited:
We are all faciung this issue bro.. alerts are not working properly and this has been going on for quite some time and I even complained to @WebMaster.

:butcher:
Well @WebMaster tho I am tagging u for the first time but now Its quiet a long time that we r facing the issue.

yaar Why I didnt got alert for this? I am facing this issur for quiet some time!:mad:

We are all faciung this issue bro.. alerts are not working properly and this has been going on for quite some time and I even complained to @WebMaster.

Only 5 tags per quote will receive notification in effort to reduce spamming.

Janaab you can only tag 5 members at a time. I have restricted alerts to 5 members. This is to stop people tagging 100s of people.

Ya PTCL or ufone k network kab thek hga Pakistan ma ? :(:(:cry::cry:
pata nahi yar main khud 2 din say mobile data use kar raha hon:cray:
har 2 weeks bad in ko koi issue aya hota hay:angry: or call karo to 3 din say pehlay in ka banda munh nahi dikhata :sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom