What's new

Whatever

sarcasm wali hansi :cray:
don't you want to see them gone after all the agony they have caused us:sniper:.my online gamer friends hate me now because of PTCL
I have already faced serious consequences because of them...:crazy_pilot:I really want them to fix it or you shall go and fix them..:guns::guns::guns:

Janaab you can only tag 5 members at a time. I have restricted alerts to 5 members. This is to stop people tagging 100s of people.
Sir jee 10 should be fine on funny threads in sections like members club etc :enjoy:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
16832067_1213748252007647_6515897724360858939_n.jpg

I almost had a heart attack logging in; check :
As he was made a mod less than a week ago,
I'm guessing my buddy is trying to fix a bug.

Go @The Eagle! but don't go away, please, Tay.

:partay:

:woot: Can't tell you how hard I laughed for this one.... hahahahaha.....

I was just replying on the thread so actually my last reply is shown there but I guess, there will be numerous clicks on the same thread (going to be most visited by all the friends) hahahah.... Your caption says it all for your support for me Sir.... I don't think so I am going to leave any day while having many friends and brothers like you here....
much obliged and as always, the great Tay .....

@HinduFascist

Your translation is fukced up on so many levels, it hurts to see it. Since you guys are cursed to never be able to learn Urdu, you’ve to rely on a wrongly truncated retarded Hindi version of Ghalib’s couplet to translate it into English. I bet you can’t even pronounce most of its words because your Hindu tongue is too thick to handle it.

The right translation:

The losing of heart is one thing, I’ve lost the mind too, let alone worrying about the black color of the beard and the mole.

He’s talking about shortcomings of getting old.

Saoda-e-khat-o-khaal: black color of the beard and the mole

Saoda: black color

Now how has it got anything to do with bacha bazi?

The rest of your crap is just too absurd to comment on as you don’t have any Urdu reference to it and can’t fabricate one either.

Anyone have any recommendations for some ISI/Pakistan Army/SSG books?

Looking to get back into reading a little bit.

@Oscar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom