What's new

Whatever

z0m813-19.gif

@Vergennes @PARIKRAMA
image.jpg

i will be back in december
My good friend and our usual UK contact point in MI6.:police:
It's true the 007program training is tough, at times treacherous, even life threatening but as I always said to you field experience will help you shape much better.:wave:

Look at @Vergennes .. he became a "man" when he did his on field duties..:smokin:

So Blue my friend, this field experience will make you just awesome.. on top the honey trapping and sweet talk, smooth operator training will make you a full time ladies man!!:angel:

But don't be on this training for far too long.. do drop in as soon as you get some time.. and in case you want we will have that encrypted communication channel redone to your taste so that no one can snoop on our mails and chats.8-)

Leonardo is a good choice.. he is good in the skills you are getting exposed and trained:agree:

Hope to see you soon back my friend.. best wishes..

@PARIKRAMA , have you been going through my positive rating history? :lol: As far as the history series is concerned, trust me i am trying. It has become so boring working on it.
I had to finish a couple of books for sources, i am trying to get some books written by Bhutto. Am not able to get genuine information, thus the delay. Though i promise posting a part soon, Eid is around the corner, so a break is around the corner too.
cheers

@PARIKRAMA , have you been going through my positive rating history? :lol: As far as the history series is concerned, trust me i am trying. It has become so boring working on it.
I had to finish a couple of books for sources, i am trying to get some books written by Bhutto. Am not able to get genuine information, thus the delay. Though i promise posting a part soon, Eid is around the corner, so a break is around the corner too.
cheers
Yes bro, yesterday was a day when I was going through your and Austerlitz posts..

I am eagerly waiting for next portions of history series...

Finish it as per your pace as yes you require all research material for that..

318535_10150355158954875_797679310_n.jpg

@WAJsal @PaklovesTurkiye @PARIKRAMA @Nilgiri @Zibago @RAMPAGE

A sunset in Kashmir

1009678_10151796077829875_374246166_o.jpg

A crevasse about to open .... Bila Fond La glacier.

1167517_10151796059519875_912928129_o.jpg

Serraces on Siachen Glacier (the proper glacier)

1119938_10151796080374875_1786292519_o.jpg

This opened up as a mighty crevasse!

1149494_10151800003884875_2130048006_o.jpg

A summit in the Karakoram Range

All images copyright of the poster!

315004_10150355163274875_2023133673_n.jpg

Up the summit.

I live in Karachi...weather is hot, mild one you can say...We always look towards these cold, beautiful yet arrogant mountains and northern areas with jealousy and with love....

Even if we allocate all our efforts in safeguarding these gifts of natures, I think its not enough....

@PaklovesTurkiye Join the forces. Paid vacation!!!!!

Well @Robinhood Pandey told me you did the bulk of your posts in just half a year rather then spread it out.
@Robinhood Pandey did you blame that on me?:rolleyes:
I remember a few cartoons with whom I used to chit-chat a lot on a thread called Bimaru corner (now closed) and Robinhood was one of them. Lolz

I guess I was more active in 2013-2014 than 2015-2016.
Back then I had more Paksitani friends here.

Oh that reminds me of @Marshmallow , you lil cartoon.
Marsha are you still around?
@Leader bhai where are you? Still campaigning for Imran? :)

@Robinhood Pandey did you blame that on me?:rolleyes:
I remember a few cartoons with whom I used to chit-chat a lot on a thread called Bimaru corner (now closed) and Robinhood was one of them. Lolz

I guess I was more active in 2013-2014 than 2015-2016.
Back then I had more Paksitani friends here.

Oh that reminds me of @Marshmallow , you lil cartoon.
Marsha are you still around?
@Leader bhai where are you? Still campaigning for Imran? :)

Whoops sorry it was @Roybot ji:

https://defence.pk/threads/my-3k-post-after-8-years.445730/page-2#post-8607752

:)

decide if you wanna believe him or me???:butcher:

Btw he has been spreading a lot of rumours about me...not all of them are true. Last time he did it I ended up with a nick name on the forum.

Btw Roybot is younger to you. So hes not Roybot jii. :tongue:

I always thought he seemed older whoops hehe.

Back
Top Bottom