What's new

Whatever

@Musafir117 @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight @User @Mr.Meap @waz
Cq3wtc7VMAEZIS8.jpg:small
FFS.
What's wrong with these people?

So basically you are saying/telling online friends are real friends? Of course they are. And if one doesn't believe it but call them friends online, is a fake person. Hope its not you. :D
:o:o_O:sick:

@Zibago i can't write on your wall. follow me bro

So basically you are saying/telling online friends are real friends? Of course they are. And if one doesn't believe it but call them friends online, is a fake person. Hope its not you. :D
har bat ka ulta matlab hi nikal na tum bus.bhi post karne ka maqsad tha apney pdf kay friend ki friendship ko appreciate karna nahi pasand ayi to wapis kar do bat:P

:o:o_O:sick:

@Zibago i can't write on your wall. follow me bro

har bat ka ulta matlab hi nikal na tum bus.bhi post karne ka maqsad tha apney pdf kay friend ki friendship ko appreciate karna nahi pasand ayi to wapis kar do bat:P

Yes I know you feel blessed to be my friend. :D
And yes of course I do appreciate you all here and the dosty :D. Khas tor pe my squad, Dj babu and Asim Bhae and Sandman :D

On serious note, happy to have light chit chat with you all. My routine is very hectic these days. Just too much busy. -_-
I hope you all are doing fine.

Yes I know you feel blessed to be my friend. :D
And yes of course I do appreciate you all here and the dosty :D. Khas tor pe my squad, Dj babu and Asim Bhae and Sandman :D

On serious note, happy to have light chit chat with you all. My routine is very hectic these days. Just too much busy. -_-
I hope you all are doing fine.
self absorbed :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom