What's new

Whatever

Finally guys finally I watched this movie Maalik. (btw it was my first movie to watch in cinema :p). After a very long wait.
I absolutely loved it. The script, acting, direction, theme everything was simply the best.
I honestly feel we can beat Bollywood because they have few songs and some dance and story is almost the same in all of their movies. (That's what I feel) but if I see Pakistani movies, all of them have different ..........completely different stories. Then our actors are OUT STANDING.
You guys must watch it whenever get a chance. Buy Pakistani. Support Pakistanis.
And yes doubtlessly our SSG is the best.

@The Sandman @django @Zibago

This lady Imaan is so pretty.
Hi.long time no hear lol, InshAllah will check out this movie and SSG is awsome.

@Musafir117 @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight @User @Mr.Meap @waz
Cq3wtc7VMAEZIS8.jpg:small

Is this in Bara Kaho? All that money could have built a house for a family or two .............. but what can I say it is a sensitive matter to prove "how much I love Messenger (Peace be upon him)" and not "how I want to follow his preaching because I love Him".

Finally guys finally I watched this movie Maalik. (btw it was my first movie to watch in cinema :p). After a very long wait.
I absolutely loved it. The script, acting, direction, theme everything was simply the best.
I honestly feel we can beat Bollywood because they have few songs and some dance and story is almost the same in all of their movies. (That's what I feel) but if I see Pakistani movies, all of them have different ..........completely different stories. Then our actors are OUT STANDING.
You guys must watch it whenever get a chance. Buy Pakistani. Support Pakistanis.
And yes doubtlessly our SSG is the best.

@The Sandman @django @Zibago

This lady Imaan is so pretty.
Looks like you're really busy these days :P welcome back aur ab sirf mein hii rehgya hn jisne ye ni dekhi :cry:

Hi.long time no hear lol, InshAllah will check out this movie and SSG is awsome.

Hey bro. I was busy over the weekend. I do miss you guys though.

Looks like you're really busy these days :P welcome back aur ab sirf mein hii rehgya hn jisne ye ni dekhi :cry:

Yeah I was busy doing nothing. :p As I said dj babu, I missed you guys. And
Nahi Yara hum 4 main se yeh sharf sirf Mujhe he hasil hua h :D
Aap 3no ne Nahi Deakhi. Even Asim bhae ne Bhi Nai deakhi. :p

Yeah I was busy doing nothing. :p As I said dj babu, I missed you guys. And
Nahi Yara hum 4 main se yeh sharf sirf Mujhe he hasil hua h :D
Aap 3no ne Nahi Deakhi. Even Asim bhae ne Bhi Nai deakhi. :p
oh hn yd aya Pak mein to ban hai...

its on youtube Don't see its Ruin Fun
Have you seen the last season? is it just as good as season 4? I really enjoyed season 4, so did my little brother. He shouldn't be watching such shows, can't blame him. Very interesting story.

Have you seen the last season? is it just as good as season 4? I really enjoyed season 4, so did my little brother. He shouldn't be watching such shows, can't blame him. Very interesting story.
Yes Last three Episodes was very good Yes You can find Some connection of Story with with Snowden Revelations Strange

Yes Last three Episodes was very good Yes You can find Some connection of Story with with Snowden Revelations Strange
Similar question answered on IMDB...

Where did the idea(s) for this series come from?
It is based on a screenplay developed by J. J. Abrams and Jonathan Nolan, which is inspired by movies like Enemy of the State, The Bourne Identity, and particularly Minority Report. The idea for the show came about long before Edward Snowden and Prism story came out. The show also contains the usual "cop tv drama" elements.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/faq?ref_=tt_faq_2#.2.1.1

They shouldn't have killed Reese, I guess Root also dies. Could have gone with that, should have made season 6 and continue the show. Maybe they saw it best to end it.

They shouldn't have killed Reese, I guess Root also dies. Could have gone with that, should have made season 6 and continue the show. Maybe they saw it best to end it.
If you are genuine fan of show its Like crying :cry::cry:
actually i cried

John character was Larger than life actually i wan't him to End Up with Zoe Morgan but don't Know why directors cut her off:angry:
she matches john Wit and Persona :undecided:

Is this in Bara Kaho? All that money could have built a house for a family or two .............. but what can I say it is a sensitive matter to prove "how much I love Messenger (Peace be upon him)" and not "how I want to follow his preaching because I love Him".
97% Muslim mulk mein hi Islam ko khatra hota hay

Back
Top Bottom