What's new

Whatever

I feel sorry for you, the crap you have been fed.

Please don't feel sorry for me or any Muslim Indian brother. Its a mutual feeling of sorrow if you must know.

I do not understand why you banned me for pointing out something that is all over the news. Unless it is official policy here not to speak about certain hot potato topics? State controlled maybe?

Thanks once again for your guidance and sorrow, unsolicited as the latter may be.

Please don't feel sorry for me or any Muslim Indian brother. Its a mutual feeling of sorrow if you must know.

I do not understand why you banned me for pointing out something that is all over the news. Unless it is official policy here not to speak about certain hot potato topics? State controlled maybe?

Thanks once again for your guidance and sorrow, unsolicited as the latter may be.

Welcome back brother. Please dont get banned again :P

You are not a Muslim, stop lying. And stop this useless rants too. Multiple accounts wont be tolerated, goodbye Doc.

You are not a Muslim, stop lying. And stop this useless rants too. Multiple accounts wont be tolerated, goodbye Doc.

I am not a doctor brother. And by your saying I am not a Muslim, does not affect my deen and iman in any way brother.

I am not a doctor brother. And by your saying I am not a Muslim, does not affect my deen and iman in any way brother.
@Nilgiri , don't tell me you fell for this? because i know you didn't.

PDF is just a forum, why do the banned members want to get back? Get a life, you a mature person not a teenager hiding behind a computer. Spend time with your family and forget about this forum.

@Nilgiri , don't tell me you fell for this? because i know you didn't.

PDF is just a forum, why do the banned members want to get back? Get a life, you a mature person not a teenager hiding behind a computer. Spend time with your family and forget about this forum.

Sorry man my interaction with him was limited (and I enjoyed some of what he had to say). I have not read most of his posts.

If you say it was doc, I believe you.

Back
Top Bottom