What's new

Whatever

decide if you wanna believe him or me???:butcher:

Btw he has been spreading a lot of rumours about me...not all of them are true. Last time he did it I ended up with a nick name on the forum.

Btw Roybot is younger to you. So hes not Roybot jii. :tongue:

You know am right.

@Robinhood Pandey did you blame that on me?:rolleyes:
I remember a few cartoons with whom I used to chit-chat a lot on a thread called Bimaru corner (now closed) and Robinhood was one of them. Lolz

I guess I was more active in 2013-2014 than 2015-2016.
Back then I had more Paksitani friends here.

Oh that reminds me of @Marshmallow , you lil cartoon.
Marsha are you still around?
@Leader bhai where are you? Still campaigning for Imran? :)

Maaf kijiyega o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You know am right.
No. You are NOT. :coffee:

@Nilgiri have you seen the evolution of a superman? To be more precise have you seen evolution of ROYBOT, the superman.
I have some proof. Ahem!

Maaf kijiyega o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Lo Kar diya maaf.:p::bunny:

Btw Meri galti nahi thi.
Blame it on Nilgiri. :rolleyes:

Happy Defense Day everyone :)

Youm-e-Difah Mubarik.
May there be a day when there are no borders and no militaries on the face of earth.
Amen!

May there be a day when there are no borders and no militaries on the face of earth.
Amen!
Ameen!
Even if there are borders and nations, which there likely would be, i just hope we can get over our differences and learn to live in peace and harmony with each other.

@Nilgiri have you seen the evolution of a superman? To be more precise have you seen evolution of ROYBOT, the superman.

I only know him as roybot lol. He had a pretty cool avatar earlier that would announce his presence handily in a BD thread which he would proceed to dismantle with his trusty comrade @Rain Man

His theme song should be:

@anant_s , ever had a Samosa Chaat?
You mean with Chickpeas gravy and Tamarind Chutney.
yes it quite popular in North India, especially in this monsoon season, when you crave for fried street food.

Also during my college days, there used to a snack called Bun Samosa (A piece of pressed samosa served with mint/tamarind chutney between a sliced bun). It served as Breakfast, quick lunch, Quick/late Dinner and any other chow in between.
we used to eat it all day with tea.
9305456773_8332fa3e1f_b.jpg

Though i promise posting a part soon, Eid is around the corner, so a break is around the corner too.
looking forward to it. I really like your articles on contemporary history!

I have got to eat one of those...
Can make them at home, all you need is Fresh buns and Samosa (easily available).
& if you are in less than 25 years age (No Doctor, cholesterol worries), Put a slice of cheddar cheese (or any mild cheese) and melt it over Samosa (1 minute in microwave), you get an instant burger. my son loves this way :D

Can make them at home, all you need is Fresh buns and Samosa (easily available).
& if you are in less than 25 years age (No Doctor, cholesterol worries), Put a slice of cheddar cheese (or any mild cheese) and melt it over Samosa (1 minute in microwave), you get an instant burger. my son loves this way :D
I should try this, will get some samosas later :enjoy:.

Back
Top Bottom