What's new

my 3k post after 8 years!

Is this really me?

• No, I see shit all the times

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yawning

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Just look at yourself, you're online most of the time. Do you even sleep?:unsure:

Travelling a lot (asia and other places) so my timezones are kinda weird this year especially....I have to let the code I developed last year for an aircraft engine simulation compile for 30 minute stretches each time I make a fix/refinement (pretty much my whole work this year and maybe next)...I used to fill the time by reading military related stuff...but find the stuff on this forum much more useful, relevant and entertaining.

I'll be gone for long periods a bit later I think when I got to submit and implement the results...you will miss me then wont you :D

.I have to let the code I developed last year for an aircraft engine simulation compile for 30 minute stretches each time I make a fix/refinement (pretty much my whole work this year and maybe next)...I used to fill the time by reading military related stuff...but find the stuff on this forum much more useful, relevant and entertaining.
Bro...i must say you sound a lot more intelligent than i imagined you to be. :P

you will miss me then wont you :D
In your dreams. :lol:

Last edited:
wah-kia-bt-kr-di-q-mobile-apka-hova-meme-4009.jpg

Bro...i must say you sound a lot more intelligent than i imagined you to be. :P

In your dreams. :lol:

I get that a lot haha. It needs the right sort of topic for me to care about real talk ;) rather than engaging in usual internet banter that can turn ugly. Thankfully I am being more selective now.

12000 in four years majority of them last year
You need to get a life Bhaijaan.:lol: And life is not your usual timepass of eating kabooters.:D

I've noticed that in men too. :rolleyes:
Just look at yourself, you're online most of the time. Do you even sleep?:unsure:
Lol. I was about to ask the same question.:P
@Nilgiri bro do you never sleep?

Last edited:
You need to get a life Bhaijaan.:lol: And by life I dont mean your usual timepass of eating kabooters.:D

Lol. I was about to ask the same question.:P
@Nilgiri bro do never sleep?
What if i tell you i am writing my uni assignment at this very moment? :D
On 5 tabs i have all those reference sources opened on the other tab i have pdf :D
I have like three books around me

viva la insomnia

Back
Top Bottom