What's new

Whatever

@halupridol

Howdy?:cheers:

Watching some western movies from the hollywood these days.What's going on your side man?
hehe,,,,hunting for a junior bakra to do my duty tomorrow :D
western,,,which one?
its a shame tht they dont make thm like that now,,,,,spaghetti westerns,,,,i am downloading hateful 8 :D

hehe,,,,hunting for a junior bakra to do my duty tomorrow :D
western,,,which one?
its a shame tht they dont make thm like that now,,,,,spaghetti westerns,,,,i am downloading hateful 8 :D
Godspeed for that.An opportunity for the young gun to have a good learning experience.
-The outlaw Josey wales.(Clint Eastwood is a must you know, i seen all from the list of his filmography)
-True Grit.
-And Hateful 8 is fine.Too much blood and gore though.
Planning to watch "Dances with Wolves" on this Sunday.

@mike2000 is back Bro,changing my username is my new year's resolution. :enjoy:
-
It's easier than claiming the usual BS "I'll go to Gym,i'll loose weight" or whatever ! :partay:

Has there been a "Star Wars" discussion on here yet?

A a bit new to forum i need to ask why every body is using CCS logo after i started using it or is this somthing else. Even admin is using the same

Godspeed for that.An opportunity for the young gun to have a good learning experience.
-The outlaw Josey wales.(Clint Eastwood is a must you know, i seen all from the list of his filmography)
-True Grit.
-And Hateful 8 is fine.Too much blood and gore though.
Planning to watch "Dances with Wolves" on this Sunday.
gud movies..
mil gaya,,,he's not too enthusiastic about it though:P

@waz

Salaam Alaikum, mate. Can I please get help on that question I left on your profile page about creating a thread of building gaming computers? Thanks.

@waz

Salaam Alaikum, mate. Can I please get help on that question I left on your profile page about creating a thread of building gaming computers? Thanks.

W Salam. Put it up in the members section and I'll make it a sticky.

W Salam. Put it up in the members section and I'll make it a sticky.

Thank you! :yahoo: I will do that right now. Can I get some special moderation attention from you as well in case things get political between members on the thread?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom