What's new

Whatever

We expect him to buy a volcanic island lair and start SPECTRE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . :-)

View attachment 228911
Ernst Stavro Blofeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

aogashima-island-exotic-place2.jpg
GW277H275

Looks like Elon Musk will be upgrading his SPECTRE volcanic lair to Drax's Moonraker spacestation.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer Sir, I read that you are leaving this forum. Your posts on Kashmir and other's topics were always treat to read & very knowledge. I've learned a lot from them/you.

I wanted to wish you best of luck for your further endeavours. May Waheguru bless you good health and Happiness. :tup:

Last edited:
so after wednesday you become a troll on pdf. :enjoy:
There are four wisdom teeth in a mouth :bunny:

From wiki:
A wisdom tooth or third molar is one of the three molars per quadrant of the human dentition. It is the most posterior (most distal) of the three. Wisdom teeth generally erupt between the ages of 17 and 25.[1] Most adults have four wisdom teeth (a third molar in each of the four quadrants), but it is possible to have fewer or more, in which case the extras are called supernumerary teeth. Wisdom teeth commonly affect other teeth as they develop, becoming impacted or "coming in sideways." They are often extracted when this occurs.

Naat out of Indian movie song:
My dear...You already get banned for your posts about So called Eid milad un nabi (muslims Christmas) ......now again you found posting sacrilegious stuff....I suggest you to stop posting such stuff our People are not ready to accept Bitter Truth or in simple words they want smooth ride to salvation by celebrating days like Eid Milad and giving money in Grave Worshipping places
1000 years living side by side with Hindus have severely affected our Brain cells :o:

Back
Top Bottom