What's new

Whatever

@Slave_to_the_waffle I have one question to you ;
Why Estonia cannot into Nordic ? :partay:
We hope one day Estonia can into Nordic !

According to the wise words of Polandball, all it takes for both Latvia and Estonia into Nordic is for Lithuania to die:devil:

yQJhAli.png

Until that point though they'll just have to suffice as Finland's vodka wench.

@Taygibay

My friend something isn't normal at the end of this year..... !

-New batch of 7 Tiger helicopters.
-First batch of 9 MRTT.
-New reapers.
-New C130Js

and now this ? What's happening ?

La Direction générale de l’armement (DGA) a réceptionné mardi 22 décembre 2015 le huitième exemplaire de série de l’avion de transport militaire A400M Atlas destiné à l’armée de l’air. L’appareil porte le numéro de série MSN31. Comme pour l’appareil précédent réceptionné en juin (MSN19), le MSN31 dispose d’une première capacité de largage de parachutistes en chute libre par la rampe arrière et par les portes latérales de l’appareil. C’est par ailleurs le premier appareil français équipé du système de visualisation améliorée infrarouge EVS (Enhanced Visualisation System).

Livraison du 8e A400M Atlas au ministère de la Défense
Anyway,Joyeux Noël et passe de bonnes fêtes avec ta famille mec ! :cheers:
Une pensée pour nos Policiers,Gendarmes et surtout nos gars en OPEX. :cheers:

Last edited:
5000 :o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o: Thorey mujhe bhe dey do, please!
producing counterfeits, :mad:.
No Mr.Six footer those are real Pakistani notes. :angel:
Take a closer look

image.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It so happened that one of my Pakistani colleague was showing me the Pakistani currency, when I took permission to click it. :)

No Mr.Six footer those are real Pakistani notes. :angel:
Take a closer look
I was just having fun.
It so happened that one of my Pakistani colleague was showing me the Pakistani currency, when I took permission to click it. :)
:(That's a lot of money....
Annoying Sandals too. :lol:

@Indos , will soon post a thread, it is regarding Indonesia and Pakistan; you will find it interesting. Wait for it...:-)I was having a read, thought might as well share it on PDF. Not many people know about these things, anyway give me 20 minutes or so.
regards

I was just having fun.

:(That's a lot of money....
Annoying Sandals too. :lol:

@Indos , will soon post a thread, it is regarding Indonesia and Pakistan; you will find it interesting. Wait for it...:-)I was having a read, thought might as well share it on PDF. Not many people know about these things, anyway give me 20 minutes or so.
regards

Okay I wait bro........

Okay I wait bro........
Give a proper read to first post, it is quite informative, well at least for me. I had no idea that Indonesia, at a time where it was facing all sorts of problems helped us with what it could. Quite interesting....

@JUBA @Mosamania Assalam Ulaikum brothers. Is there anyway I can volunteer in Yemen war? Is there some recruitment center for civilians to fight in Yemen or near the Saudi border?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom