What's new

Whatever

Indians! What the hell is going on here?
366598.jpg

@Stag112 , i am neither a mod nor a TTvice chairman or etc, etc :(; refer your complain to the TT or take it to slav, he deals with these complains.

@Stag112 , i am neither a mod nor a TTvice chairman or etc, etc :(; refer your complain to the TT or take it to slav, he deals with these complains.

I am going to start a movement to make you a honorary mod elected my popular support :) I have found you and @waz have the ability to get into others shoes. Empathy they call it.

Its a great leadership quality.

Seriosuly though I have taken the liberty of bothering you because you seem concerned with posting quality and you may have access to fora where you can voice our opinion.

I can stop bothering you but you will have to tell me so very clearly in a stern tone. All these subtle hints wont do it I am afraid.

I am going to start a movement to make you a honorary mod elected my popular support :) I have found you and @waz have the ability to get into others shoes. Empathy they call it.
Waz bhai, is a great character, well respected mod; he is very unbiased too.
:wub:
I can stop bothering you but you will have to tell me so very clearly in a stern tone. All these subtle hints wont do it I am afraid.
The thing is i literally have no powers, none; i can somewhat resolve disputes between members, mods are the big boys here. Resolve it with the TT himself.
Seriosuly though I have taken the liberty of bothering you because you seem concerned with posting quality and you may have access to fora where you can voice our opinion.
I do, in fact me and some other TT's usually do make collective complains every now and then.

Waz bhai, is a great character, well respected mod; he is very unbiased too.

:wub:

The thing is i literally have no powers, none; i can somewhat resolve disputes between members, mods are the big boys here. Resolve it with the TT himself.

I do, in fact me and some other TT's usually do make collective complains every now and then.

@waz
@WAJsal

Both of you have VERY HIGH CREDIBILITY among all, but especially among Indian members. I am really proud of you. Your maturity and balance is beyond your years.

Both of you have VERY HIGH CREDIBILITY among all,
:argh::wub: Thank you for the kind words.
I am really proud of you. Your maturity and balance is beyond your years.
I hear that too much, unfortunately it leads to high expectations; i will try not to disappoint.

Thank you for the kind words, the secret is to just chill. Indian TT's and some senior members are highly respected too, views might defer; that's normal.

Joe Shearer said:
I'm so glad I made your day! :yahoo:
What do you do on days when I don't acknowledge your posts?

I feel like you are very sensitive person :lol:

So its my moral obligation to cool you down......
:D

I feel like you are very sensitive person :lol:

So its my moral obligation to cool you down......
:D

Yes. I can see that you are doing that to the best of your ability.

This is not an exchange that will find a place in my memoirs.

Back
Top Bottom