What's new

Whatever

Just at the moment, a bit bewildered.

Did I join a defence forum or was that all just a huge practical joke?

Merry Christmas, anyway, if it's the done thing to wish people that any more.

Merry Christmas !

I feel inspired and awed in some sense with your level of knowledge and interpretation of events and the way you dissect events to cut across noise. I have a question to ask if you would allow.

If I had to learn a lot of things what should be my attitude ? How do you keep yourself motivated to keep learning and reading all the time.

This is a sincere question. I would urge you to have a thought before you answer. Thank You !

AWESOME :lol::lol::lol:
00 (25).gif
00 (36).gif
00 (111).gif
This-Is-Sparta-Smiley.gif
aDB_GokuAni4.gif
aDB_GokuAni3.gif

Merry Christmas !

I feel inspired and awed in some sense with your level of knowledge and interpretation of events and the way you dissect events to cut across noise. I have a question to ask if you would allow.

If I had to learn a lot of things what should be my attitude ? How do you keep yourself motivated to keep learning and reading all the time.

This is a sincere question. I would urge you to have a thought before you answer. Thank You !

I'm blown away. First time someone asked me any such thing.

It helps to be a bookworm, of course. I found out about reading and books very early, and had to be routed out of odd corners and from under beds and things and surgically separated from whatever book was unlucky enough to receive my attentions at that particular point of time, and driven out to play. All this took its toll, of course; I remember being put on display by my merciless uncles to explain to unsuspecting visitors passages from tomes.

Yes you did and you sent pothwaris/paharis all the way to gilgit baltistan

Oh no! I was hoping it was a nightmare, and thought just making sure I never again drank Chardonnay and Rum and Coke together would take care of it.

The situation is grim.

Merry Christmas !

Then it helps to be curious, incurably curious all the time. And to want to figure out how to hack technical things, as far as it could be done by a history student who'd done management for four decades.

I started working in steel, shifted to silicon (IT, that is; heh!) and then to services, landing up in education. That is apart from the work done in black times. Learning about steel after reading history and getting to know who Philip Kotler was is itself a mind- and horizon-expanding task. It wasn't that one had to learn it to survive; that was always there, but there was also that fierce unwillingness to be considered inferior to anybody around.

It helps to have a fat, overinflated ego, as @sarthakGanguly and his pack will be glad to tell you about me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom