What's new

Whatever

Then who lynches people for consuming beef? :undecided:. Chaddiz can but you say they don't then who is this other chadiii hmmmmmmm?

People? Plural?

Exactly one person was lynched, in a country with 200 million muslims. And it wasn't any "chaddi" who did that, it was other villagers in that village. Well they probably wore chaddis under their dhoti, if that's what you mean.

That one incident will be talked about for months in India, and for years by Pakistanis. Meanwhile, hundreds of Pakistanis are killed for their faith every week or month. The bombing of Shias two days ago killed how many? But oh no, the killing of that one man in India this year is more important than 50 Pakistanis this week.

You know I'm right - your people have already stopped talking about the most recent blast, killing other faiths. Barely two days ago. But you are so eager to repeat ad nauseum about that one killing in India. Do you see something wrong with you?

People? Plural?

Exactly one person was lynched, in a country with 200 million muslims. And it wasn't any "chaddi" who did that, it was other villagers in that village. Well they probably wore chaddis under their dhoti, if that's what you mean.

That one incident will be talked about for months in India, and for years by Pakistanis. Meanwhile, hundreds of Pakistanis are killed for their faith every week or month. The bombing of Shias two days ago killed how many? But oh no, the killing of that one man in India this year is more important than 50 Pakistanis this week.

You know I'm right - your people have already stopped talking about the most recent blast, killing other faiths. Barely two days ago. But you are so eager to repeat ad nauseum about that one killing in India. Do you see something wrong with you?

Holly miaow .................... Oneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sure it's one and one only? That poor old guy and that truck driver would make it two by the way ........................

I am not eager to play anything with India, its ............. what his name that PCB guy, oh what is his name, that old chap well whatever his name he is the one eager to play with you. I was only teasing Mr @Joe Shearer , I did not know that is off limits, I thought considering his love for chaddiz I will slowly work on him, cast some spells, internetonize him and one day ta da I will have him in my camp. But you had to interfere

Holly miaow .................... Oneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sure it's one and one only? That poor old guy and that truck driver would make it two by the way ........................

I am not eager to play anything with India, its ............. what his name that PCB guy, oh what is his name, that old chap well whatever his name he is the one eager to play with you. I was only teasing Mr @Joe Shearer , I did not know that is off limits, I thought considering his love for chaddiz I will slowly work on him, cast some spells, internetonize him and one day ta da I will have him in my camp. But you had to interfere

Sorry for "interfering" with a dose of reality. My only excuse is a love for truth.

16 december is now sad day in Pakistan and nothing should be celerated on this day, this is Pakistani forum they can take their celebrations somewhere else

Nobody is celebrating what happened last year. Indians are celebrating the decisive military victory of 1971.

Shahryar Khan, a decent honourable man.

I do not have a sense of humour about religious fanatics. Of any religion.

@WAJsal slimey modi OK but slimey lungi in reply NOT OK. There are clear rules about not abusing national leaders.

Why such blatant double standards by pakistani TTAs?

Abuse. One can have an opinion about any person, like people say: ganjey, to sharif brothers; now if someone says harami ganjey or etc, etc, he will be rated. Note: post was rated for abusing the quoted person, do look again.
Why such blatant double standards by pakistani TTAs?
Leaders are given names all the time, abusing is another thing. Slimey isn't really an abuse, though i would suggest not to use such words. You can always contact mods, report such posts or refer to GHQ.

Plain dishonest. If i said slimy jinnah or slimy erdogan or slimy mao etc i will get rated or infracted by mods in the section.
Well if you disrespect founding fathers you will be rated, i have personally rated members for 'just' disrespecting Gandhi. Edrogan, Putin, or current heads are called all sorts of names, it's the abuse we have to look out for.
Even the tta who rated it will throw a hissy fir if anyone used such language for his ruler (dont believe it, ask him). And that would be correct too and as per forum rules.
Go to Pakistans political section, see what kind of names Nawaz Sharif is called by, again abusing is a different thing.
But only for modi and indians there are a separate set of rules. All the less motivation for us to contribute to this forum positively.
Modi is called a killer and whatnot, it is not against forum rules. Now if someone abuses him, he will surely be rated.

Note: Post was rated because of abusive content. Member did complain about his rating, which SlavDefence judged to be correct. If you feel forum is unbiased, think of taking the most logical step forward, under the circumstances it is quite an unbiased forum, if it wasn't we wouldn't be seeing a huge number of Indian or any other members. Again, you can always report such posts which cannot be rated, but mods usually edit such posts. I personally have reported many such posts, instead of rating them....

@Stag112 , post you are making a mention of say's 'slimy', not 'slimey'.
I think you guys don't know, but we are much harsh on our country men, literally.
Some examples for you(these are quite recent):
Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ? | Page 4
Sushma Swaraj went to Pakistan in an IAF Plane that can Dodge Missiles?

All in all, you can't expect us to rate a post calling Modi slimy, or to be more exact:
"So will the real slimy Modi please stand up !!"

Source: Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal

harmless, report and move on.

Asslam o Alikum...
Is there any one who knows about the selection of any forces in Karachi?

Back
Top Bottom