What's new

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ?

Shame on you too?
For not eating beef properly , which is the root cause why , your weak brain cells , couldn't understand what democracy means ?
Respect the oppinons of the others even if its against you ?
Shame on you ?
& don't get a life .
Kashmiri freedom zinda bad , India ,s friends murdabad .

Pakistanis eat a lot of Beef
YOU say that beef is VERY GOOD for the BRAIN

But then why is Pakistani economy is in such bad shape

Indians say, Cow is their mother & they respect women but how came India has become Capital of Rape?

Crime rate in any country is measured as per One LAKH of population

Crime Rate in India is much less than in Other countries

You just go through the crime rates of ALL countries and see for yourself

Imran khan's time is running out unfortunately for Pakistan, we could have had a golden age since 1993-Present
22 years of development , good policies and growth

However the man is not getting his chance , even after being an exceptional leader

And won't be suprised , becasue in our national our Madar-e Milat Fatima Ali Jinah also lost elections (Obviously rigged)

Good move by IK. Only one person can bring cricket in Pakistan that is Imran. Being electoral sign of PTI and history of that person. Hopefully cricket begins soon in the country, and between India and Pak.

Economy is not , conconed with only brain powers ?
If that was the case today , KSA , QATAR ,OMAN ,BAHRIN & other states could have been a declared nuclear state ?
So , pls eat a bit , but I would suggest , beef soup for you ?lolzz

Meat Consumption per capita in Zimbabwe is nearly twice that of Pakistan! So economy isn't dependent on meat consumption but it's the other way. :coffee:

Economy is not , conconed with only brain powers ?
If that was the case today , KSA , QATAR ,OMAN ,BAHRIN & other states could have been a declared nuclear state ?
So , pls eat a bit , but I would suggest , beef soup for you ?lolzz
Looks like fun time.. Nuclear you said ?

Looks like fun time.. Nuclear you said ?
Yes its a fun time , when most of the finest of Indians libral hindu -muslims started standing up against , their stupid hindu-extermist govt of moodi jee ?
then stupid politicians like IMRAN & others are bowing to moodi s foot , to give him political cover , & legitimacy ?
I think , the great hindu-muslim liberals of India are the last of our hopes , to stop any future confrontation between us ?

you thought wrong buddy I am 50
By heart you are still , 17 !lolzz
& very flirting ?lolzz

Yes its a fun time , when most of the finest of Indians libral hindu -muslims started standing up against , their stupid hindu-extermist govt of moodi jee ?
then stupid politicians like IMRAN & others are bowing to moodi s foot , to give him political cover , & legitimacy ?
I think , the great hindu-muslim liberals of India are the last of our hopes , to stop any future confrontation between us ?

By heart you are still , 17 !lolzz
& very flirting ?lolzz

Bovine brain affected by nuclear fallout ?

Back
Top Bottom