What's new

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ?

Ex diplomat and a high profile leader of the Congress party. Mani Shanker and Khurshid, they were on a suicidal appeasement mission to please the Congress high command. That's what they were doing in Pakistan. Considering their age, it's highly unlikely that they are going to be in office, even if Congress comes to power in next term.
Never rule out Manmohan style prime ministership or best of all Pratibha Patil style presidential palace, courtesy of boot licking:enjoy:

IK meeting Modi is great for Pakistan.

NS meeting Modi is for his personal business.

#PakPolitics

Shame on you that guy has achieved many great milestones for Pakistan.
Losers like you are failure to societies in both countries
In my opinion get life .

Haters are gonna hate. Such is the crux of our society. Dont sweat.

Nawaz Modi ki Meeting ho Imran khan be like they are cowards they are loser Nawaz is working for Modi blah blah blah

Modi ne 1 awaz di bhag k gya hai India what's the point of meeting a coward? will someone ask Imran khan??

U-turn U-turn U-turn
bhai marta kya na karta Imran loves pakistan and pakistani cricket more than he hates india and modi and if PCB has to make money to survive only easy way is to play cricket with india on indian terms age aap khud samjhdaar ho .... no hard feelings & cheers mate :coffee:

There is nothing wrong with this. At least he has not taken money from Modi unlike another puffed up, wanted criminal, hiding in London and running Karachi by remote control. You do clutch for anything, even thin air to try to disparage IK.
aahh thats a good one Mr . wise guy :tup:

as a tt you tell me if someone who is exiled from his nation but still controls financial capital of his mother nation but is living in a huge mansion in london can he or all his financial trqansactions or phone records can escape constant scrutiny of british secret services ?

so if british secret service knows all about him why is UK still keeping such a trouble maker until they consider him some saught of asset ... if you know what i mean ... cheers mate :coffee:

Modi finally met someone who is more anti Pakistan than him
and i thought you were one of those naya pakistan and tabdilli lover ... what hapenned sirji :sarcastic:

I hope we find more guys like Imran Khan in Pakistan who is sensible and has done something for that country. We will enjoy his relationship with India.

All hail the great Lord Imran. May Peace be upon him.

Death to Noora.
Long Live the King.

Screw Reham bhabhi btw.

I hope we find more guys like Imran Khan in Pakistan who is sensible and has done something for that country. We will enjoy his relationship with India.

till yesterday imran khan was the most non corrupt leader in pakistan and nawaz sharif was most corrupt as he wanted good relations with india now and we all know what is the equation between nawas sharif and imran khan in pakistan but but but when imran khan also wanted good relations with india then suddenly imran khan has turend some saught of bad charecter with all muhib e watan pakistanies and then.. khair jane do ab imran aa gaya hai to samjah lo ki PA has given him green light ... ab mazaa ayega :devil:

All hail the great Lord Imran. May Peace be upon him.

Death to Noora.
Long Live the King.

Screw Reham bhabhi btw.

who is the king and what kind of language is this @waz @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Arsalan please take care

can imran on his own take such a decission to meet indian PM without PAs nod :azn:

as they say bakre ki amma kab tak...... baat to aap samjh hi gaye ho .. kyon :azn:

Haan bhai!...khub samajh ra hun ;).. btw I didnt watch his telecast...how was it? Imran Bhaijaan? lol

Haan bhai!...khub samajh ra hun ;).. btw I didnt watch his telecast...how was it? Imran Bhaijaan? lol
i dint either as i dont have the privilage to watch TV at home & my video link is not working in office :cray:

So, finally India get influence in Pakistani politics..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom