What's new

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ?

جهكتى هى دنيا،جهكانى والا جاهي

خان صاحب کی بھارت میں تازہ ترین تصویر مودی کی حالت دیکھنے والی ہے ......

What a Great Farewell to Imran khan At The end of the interview in India
What a Great Farewell to Imran khan end of the interview in India
ZEMTV.COM

11141217_1471634736482201_246608143422586698_n.jpg
11220075_1201113929902441_1212711563624013861_n.jpg

11222149_10153526762861170_1557682281830949232_o.jpg

Like Page
3 hrs ·
عمران خان نے جس طرح بھارت میں پاکستان کی ترجمانی کی یہی اصل حقیقت ہے - لائیو شو میں کالر اور پروگرام کے میزبان کی عمران خان کی تعریف

Imran Khan ne aaj India main saheh maene mai Pakistan ko represent kia :- Live caller praises...
Imran Khan ne aaj India main saheh maene mai Pakistan ko represent kia :- Live caller praises Imran Khan
AWAZTV.COM.PK

566adeefc8160.png

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties

NEW DELHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi Friday evening, where he invited Modi to visit Pakistan, the India Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup said on Twitter.

Swarup said that the two leaders welcomed the recent developments in bilateral ties between India and Pakistan, and hoped that these would lead to closer cooperation.

But earlier today, PTI Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari had said on Twitter that party chief Imran Khan is in India on the invitation of India Today and 'a meeting may also take place with Indian PM on latter's invitation.'

In a statement, advisor Naeem ul Haque had said the Indian premier and Pakistani politician will discuss "matters of mutual interest".

Later, Mazari confirmed that Imran Khan will be meeting Indian PM before speaking at the India Today conference.

The PTI chairman left for New Delhi earlier today on a two-day visit to attend a conference on Indo-Pak relations. The event is being hosted by India Today, according to a tweet by the PTI's official account.

Tweet by PTI official

A PTI official told Dawn.com Khan is accompanied by party leaders Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Naeemul Haq.

Imran calls for resuming cricket ties
Later in the evening, Imran Khan appeared in an India Today showalongside former Indian cricketer Kapil Dev.

Speaking to the audience, Imran Khan said during his meeting with the Indian PM, he also urged for resumption of cricket ties with Pakistan.

"I had supported South Africa’s boycott by the cricketing world during the apartheid era because it was about human rights violation," said the PTI chief.

When asked what Modi's response was on resuming cricket ties, Imran said: “He (Modi) only smiled and I cannot figure out if it was a yes or no.”

Imran was of the view that any move that can improve bilateral relations between Pakistan and India, such as a cricket series, should be adopted.

“People to people contacts increase and you get mutual heroes, like Sachin Tendulkar is a hero in Pakistan," Imran Khan said.

The meeting between Imran and Modi comes days after Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Islamabad and held meetings with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and PM's Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz.

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

عمران خان نے بھارت میں لائیو شو کے دوران الطاف حسین کو سب سے بڑا دہشت گرد قرار دے دیا مکمل ویڈیو دیکھیے

Imran Khan Calls Altaf Hussain Pakistan's Biggest Terrorist In India
Discussion forum on Pakistani politics
SIASAT.PK

I thought India's democratically elected Hindu Extremist regime didn't want to speak with Pakistan until Pakistan cut off all links with Kashmiri Mujahideen first.

So what happened, can't handle the pain of so many dead Indian soldiers anymore.

U turn master , imran khan is the new face of india,s raw in Pakistan ?
Why , imran was in hurry to , bow down to modi & for what ?
Has any opposition leader of india ever came Pakistan , yet to meet our PM ?
& will imran khan going to meet kashmiri leadership in India ?
If not why ?

There is nothing wrong with this. At least he has not taken money from Modi unlike another puffed up, wanted criminal, hiding in London and running Karachi by remote control. You do clutch for anything, even thin air to try to disparage IK.

566adeefc8160.png

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties

NEW DELHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi Friday evening, where he invited Modi to visit Pakistan, the India Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup said on Twitter.

This guy is neither here nor there. Last week, he was bit*ching (like always), about the "secret NS and Modi meeting", which provided a break through towards some peace between the two countries hopefully. Now that the results came out VERY positive of that "secret" meeting, which obviously were VERY surprising to IK and many others as no one thought Modi, coming from a Hindu nationalist background would budge, now he's been SO busy trying to "add value" :cheesy::crazy: :angel:!!!

And his comment about India not using drones on her citizens.....well, India doesn't have FATA either where a whole generation of barbaric terrorists was being baked to kill people across the globe, like food is prepared in the kitchen!!!! Pakistani Army is actually pretty pissed at that statement. IK will hear more yelling when he gets back, like he did before the recent elections. Learning to act and talk like a real leader when you are not.....is difficult. IK's been struggling with it for years as we've seen over the three years at the least.

IK's efforts to create "Added Value" which isn't useful now, as the breakthrough has already been made, makes him look off reality like everything else he comments on. He should've made positive remarks about the outcome of the "secret meeting", instead of criticizing NS to discuss potential peace. But as soon as the breakthrough happened, he jumped on the band wagon too....always a follower!!

But, excellent news for peace loving people on both sides!! I hope you guys broker a trade agreement and eliminate this animosity once for all, like the Germans did. The world would be much safer if there is peace between India and Pakistan :tup:

I wonder if Altaf Hussian have met Modi ? the Pakistani's were gone Crazy all the way down to call him traitor once again , Indian Agent , RAW Agent , Modi's Puppet and so on ..

Is it just me or Pakistani are becoming the world most Hypocrite nation ?
He He He nothing new, I hope peace prevail in South Asia

yes opposition leader from india visited pm few days ago. his name was maniratan something ayyan.
He is a regular columnist in Dawn and he hates Modi more than Pakistani's do:D:D:D

There is nothing wrong with this. At least he has not taken money from Modi unlike another puffed up, wanted criminal, hiding in London and running Karachi by remote control. You do clutch for anything, even thin air to try to disparage IK.
Sure there was & is nothing ,never wrong whatever imran does or say cause he is sent by god from skies ?
Its a normal cult atitude ,just found in PTI/MQM/JI/ANP/PMLn ?
Sure I will take him out , if he goes India & enjoy his dam time , there but nothing for poor kashmiris could ever came out of his dam mouth ?
Cause they don't exists ?

This guy is neither here nor there. Last week, he was bit*ching (like always), about the "secret NS and Modi meeting", which provided a break through towards some peace between the two countries hopefully. Now that the results came out VERY positive of that "secret" meeting, which obviously were VERY surprising to IK and many others as no one thought Modi, coming from a Hindu nationalist background would budge, now he's been SO busy trying to "add value" :cheesy::crazy: :angel:!!!

And his comment about India not using drones on her citizens.....well, India doesn't have FATA either where a whole generation of barbaric terrorists was being baked to kill people across the globe, like food is prepared in the kitchen!!!! Pakistani Army is actually pretty pissed at that statement. IK will hear more yelling when he gets back, like he did before the recent elections. Learning to act and talk like a real leader when you are not.....is difficult. IK's been struggling with it for years as we've seen over the three years at the least.

IK's efforts to create "Added Value" which isn't useful now, as the breakthrough has already been made, makes him look off reality like everything else he comments on. He should've made positive remarks about the outcome of the "secret meeting", instead of criticizing NS to discuss potential peace. But as soon as the breakthrough happened, he jumped on the band wagon too....always a follower!!

But, excellent news for peace loving people on both sides!! I hope you guys broker a trade agreement and eliminate this animosity once for all, like the Germans did. The world would be much safer if there is peace between India and Pakistan :tup:
If there is peace !
All the dam , remote controlled political dolls start singing songs once , the battries put in them by their masters ?
Sure there are peoples , who were critical on nawaz , why he dying to have peace with India , even though modi sarkar just throwing venom from all sides on Pakistan ?
From cricket to borders ?
But yes this is called , super opportunitism displayed by IMRAN for cheap popularity ?
Nothing ,not a single word kashmiris can come out of his mouth in India ?

He He He nothing new, I hope peace prevail in South Asia

He is a regular columnist in Dawn and he hates Modi more than Pakistani's do:D:D:D
Ex diplomat and a high profile leader of the Congress party. Mani Shanker and Khurshid, they were on a suicidal appeasement mission to please the Congress high command. That's what they were doing in Pakistan. Considering their age, it's highly unlikely that they are going to be in office, even if Congress comes to power in next term.

Shame on you that guy has achieved many great milestones for Pakistan.
Losers like you are failure to societies in both countries
In my opinion get life .

Leave it dude. These puppets just know to bow to their leaders, they are slaves from mind. Keep licking Nawaz Sharif dude.

Modi finally met someone who is more anti Pakistan than him
At least he found another friend in Pakistan , who is as quite as a rabbit , on the issue of Kashmir ?
BTW , it looks so cheap , that he is in so hurry to introduce himself , as the next PM of Pakistan to our enemy state ?
If any credit was due to , initiate any talks with India , must be given to NS , who took all the critics open heartedly .

Can anyone tell the purpose of this visit???? I saw him in a India today programme along with Kapil........IK play dual role.....

1) That of cricketer 2) A politician........Though i saw him playing both the roles in India, wonder what was his main purpose....

Edit : The purpose of the visit is available in the OP itself..... Wonder why so much opposition from Pakistan on this visit.....

Last edited:
At least he found another friend in Pakistan , who is as quite as a rabbit , on the issue of Kashmir ?
BTW , it looks so cheap , that he is in so hurry to introduce himself , as the next PM of Pakistan to our enemy state ?
If any credit was due to , initiate any talks with India , must be given to NS , who took all the critics open heartedly .

Khaleda Zia vs Sheikh Hasina..

Rajapaksha vs Sirisena

Sharif vs Imran Khan/Altaf ?

Draw the parallels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom