What's new

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ?

Good Move by Imran .. let the politics of accusing each other die for ever & let our considerations be people & development

One correction please, Imran Khan isn't opposition leader. He represented Pakistan in India on some forum. Being a celebrity he met Indian PM. It is real hospitality of Indians.
Sorry , its just not simple is that , & why now ?

He was on official trip.

He don't have any sugar business with India
He don't have any backdoor relations with Indian steel groups
He never bark against Pakistan especially randirona aginst Pakistan Army in India unlike ganjas
He never talk even give shit about NS in India or anywhere in the world outside country.
He never did any SECRET MEETINGS.

Chal ub dafa hoo!
Tum jesay tatoon ka ye haal hey... jinke dunya izat karti hey unke tum jesay kutay bilay nahe kartay.. aur jinko dunya L pe rakhte hey unkay tum chuktay hoo tabhe tumahre yehi okaat hey... randi rona tolay kay randi ronay supporters!
I think , from 246 ,then 122 , & now Pakistani peoples has made their decision , which is not imran ?
Sure , he was just waiting in line , to get secret funds , steel bussines & every thing you have mentioned up until now , cause not a word called Kashmir came to his mouth in India ?
He just don't worth to be given ,much attention cause in Pakistani , politics he is just another asghar khan , the dead horse ?lolzz

@WAJsal
nice use of language skills check it. (marked in red)
Never mind,
bachey ko roney doo , Saab jantey hein , key jaab mein ney li USS ki pappi tu phir kiay hoo gaa ?lolzz

Imran Khan should be the next PM of pakistan.
(Not that he can control foreign policy but still)

i support this beautiful meet hope we resolve all our core issues but sadly as long as modi is in power i don't see that happening anytimesoon

Sorry , its just not simple is that , & why now ?

Sorry why now and why me are old questions. Btw PM Nawaz Sharif also forgot once to mention Kashmir and Hurriat was protesting. So things work differently.

Sorry why now and why me are old questions. Btw PM Nawaz Sharif also forgot once to mention Kashmir and Hurriat was protesting. So things work differently.
No things don't , work differently in Pakistan specially on the issue of Kashmir ?
Why imran jump , & ran to kiss the dirty feets of modi , is legit question to ask , cause up until now , how many times of His travling to India , he went to meet , any Indian PM ?
Its just , clear indication that , 90% of Indian & Pakistani politicians take their political dictations from abroad .

Imran Khan should be the next PM of pakistan.
(Not that he can control foreign policy but still)
Make him Indian , PM & then see where India moves ?lolzz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom