What's new

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that pakistani people will someday stop treating India as its enemy, i mean we have never attacked pakistan, and about kashmir....i would suggest pakistan to keep what they have and stop demanding for what india has....

1st bhartis don't have armed drones, they can't manufacture a good uav let alone drone.
2nd this guys is the most stupid politician we ever had.
really????u got few painted drones from china and you u people consider yourself to be baap of all drone making nations???we don't need to bomb our own people and yes for you we got fighters worth billions why spend millions on drones when you can lathi charge these naxalites....:lol:

really????u got few painted drones from china and you u people consider yourself to be baap of all drone making nations???we don't need to bomb our own people and yes for you we got fighters worth billions why spend millions on drones when you can lathi charge these naxalites....:lol:

Educate Yourself swami jee..
here let me help you...Pakistan officially became the world’s ninth country to successfully develop a UCAV of it's own
Pakistan Surprises Many With First Use of Armed Drone

The word shame is not very common among lungi warriors---because you guys are incapable of making anything properly with help from all around the world doesn't mean Pakistan is like you. Yeah you doesn't bomb your own peoples, you just slaughter them like in 1984 for example--think once at least before opening your mouth for nothing :lol:

I swear wasn't 16 December 2014 Enough that now you have to come out with this? Not forgetting the negotiations brought nothing but misery.

I've few points......Nexalities in India are not tough fighters like we have in our FATA region moreover that area also engulfed many SUPERPOWERS in the past....on the other hand nexalities are VEGGIES like Indian vegetarians army
its like comparing ORANGES with MANGOES :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom