What's new

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying that a Pakistani was involved in the birth of your grand father still you doubt what Pakistanis can do?
iam punjabi's i had already mentioned that.......but yes how can i forget those whose mothers and grandmothers were forced to change religions and then a whole new race of incapable people were born.....you are one of them.....mixed breed and weak....

It's not your fault if you are stupid, you have indians genes :lol:
Quote from the article: 'However, on Saturday morning, an UAV crashed in the fields of Jahanabad village in Shahpur tehsil.'

E
njoy:
DRDO's two-decade-old Nishant UAV programme crashes; Indian Army cancels further orders - The Economic Times
Homegrown Nishant Drone's Perfect Crash Record
i have shown you a mirror and now you refuse to look at it, its a report of your burrrrraaa crashing......
The PAF and the police immediately rushed to the scene, cordoning off any on lookers from the crash site; as well as to make an on the spot inspection as to any other possible factors in terms of hardware, that could’ve led to the ‘Burraq’ crashing.
try to read everything......bada bada likha hai......and yes pakistanis are the most radicalised people on earth, that shows how easy it is to make fools out of you people.....

i have shown you a mirror and now you refuse to look at it, its a report of your burrrrraaa crashing......enjoy
You have cros all levels of stupidity, Do you know the difference between a UAV and a drone? or you are as much stupid as journalists? Btw i have shown you the mirror but you still insist shamefully :laughcry:

You have cros all levels of stupidity, Do you know the difference between a UAV and a drone? or you are as much stupid as journalists? Btw i have shown you the mirror but you still insist shamefully :laughcry:
The PAF and the police immediately rushed to the scene, cordoning off any on lookers from the crash site; as well as to make an on the spot inspection as to any other possible factors in terms of hardware, that could’ve led to the ‘Burraq’ crashing.
read the bold part........RF:haha:
tera buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gir gya re baba!!!!:partay:

iam punjabi's i had already mentioned that.......but yes how can i forget those whose mothers and grandmothers were forced to change religions and then a whole new race of incapable people were born.....you are one of them.....mixed breed and weak....
So your mothers and grandmothers forced to change the religion?...You are moron....I can pay for the burnol if you need.

So your mothers and grandmothers forced to change the religion?...You are moron....I can pay for the burnol if you need.
ask your mother....our blood is still pure and we are indians, but how will you understand.....you got mixed blood of so many turks, arabs, persians, and etc.....ask your mother who your descendants are :disagree:, iam sure she would get confused...:cheesy:

ask your mother....our blood is still pure and we are indians, but how will you understand.....you got mixed blood of so many turks, arabs, persians, and etc.....ask your mother who are descendants:disagree:
We are pure people and no stinky ugly blood runs through our veins and we live in Pakistan (A land for pures). Now STFU and get out of here....or you just enjoy getting assaulted and insulted

tera buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gir gya re baba!!!!:partay:
'According to our sources from the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), the UAV in question was an a routine reconnaissance mission when it encountered a technical error in its auto pilot system. Being unable to discern any direction, it fell to the earth and crashed.'
As i said earlier it's not your fault :lol: This is poor journalism, and you don't know the difference between UAV and UAVC

We are pure people and no stinky ugly blood runs through our veins and we live in Pakistan (A land for pures). Now STFU and get out of here....or you just enjoy getting assaulted and insulted
hahahahahahahaha you have been defeated dude, aaj raat tu soo nahi payega:lol::eek:

'According to our sources from the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), the UAV in question was an a routine reconnaissance mission when it encountered a technical error in its auto pilot system. Being unable to discern any direction, it fell to the earth and crashed.'
As i said earlier it's not your fault :lol: This is poor journalism, and you don't know the difference between UAV and UAVC
tune padh liya naa???end mein naam bhi likha hai, now that's your media that is incapable not my fault hahahahahahah:partay::oops:

As i said earlier it's not your fault :lol: This is poor journalism, and you don't know the difference between UAV and UA

As i said earlier it's not your fault :lol: This is poor journalism, and you don't know the difference between UAV and UA
do you know difference between a fool and a radicalised fool???? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom