What's new

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed to wash your ignorance away.. :(

anyway..

harpy_b.jpg

Harpy Drone
I knew what you were talking about, and it's not a drone---It's like a guided missile.

:lol: i don't give a fukc to you or your race, you can keep denying everything it's in your nature---just like this photos (it's not in Pakistan) ;)
when did i say its a pakistani???tumhara burraq sargodha ke kheton mein ja ke gira hai.....to conclude i added this photo of an nigerian CH3 that is same as yours....

Yes india lost all wars in your head......who told you indians dont have meat, we dont have red meat.....or specifically cow meat....atleast we punjabi eat meat and chicken every alternate day....but yes to grow more brain cells you need to eat green vegetables like spinach, ladyfingers, methi, cabbages and etc....start eating vegetables and you will start getting good grades....

Dude what do you think??the naxals come with sweets and fruits??even they fight ferocious wars and that to guerilla warfare......and that is what makes them effective, taliban on the other hand dont need to hide....they are very motivated and fear nothing, so dont compare these two, as both fight with different tactics, diffrent reason for fighting and very diffrent conditions

Before going all ape shit on me, find out what sarcasm means and not in a dictionary, Cause a definition will not help your puny head.

:lol: you were caught lying, keep jumping like monkey your race look alot like them BTW---I know what we are capable of, unlike you, go and cry in front of DRDO to make something to cheer about.

You did not get my earlier post am I right?...intelligence isn't your forte..thankfully I have quite low expectations from most pakistanis in that department. .and you are a prime example of it.

Your "race"?..lol..you are of the same stock btw.. . just because your foreparents frolicked with the ahabs doesn't make you different. But its a blessing for us that differentiate Btw..The world's fed up with your "race", they are so fed up that they don't want your "race"even in the same bus..let alone their country...and if it wasn't for the humanity left in the rest of us..Your "race" would have already seen a few mushroom clouds..Thanks to all your jihad.

Let me break the earlier post down for ya. .

chinese toy = ch3 copied from a US toy.

chinese supply ch3 to Nigeria and Pakistan

Both seem to possess one and also use it on militants - but Nigeria says it was a Chinese one - while Pakistan calls it a "indigenous" one...now isn't that funny?.

The man is returning to a Taliban sympathizer after failing in the popularity movement. Which is just sad.

Before going all ape shit on me, find out what sarcasm means and not in a dictionary, Cause a definition will not help your puny head.
dude i was on my phone thought you were a pakistani!!!!:p:

who give a flying F to this stupid old man ?

ppp and mqm plus goon league in federation are the biggest hurdles in the way of operation.Recent example is ppp not giving powers to rangers in Karachi with mqm onboard while noon league doing "mufahimat ki siasat" with these two.After Khanzadas martyred in punjab Shahbaz Sharif kept home ministry for himself slowing operation against all goons in punjab.Army started operation by themselves after APS not waiting for n leagues government approval .main supporters of terror,bhata khori,land garbing,sectarianism are these parties.
Dr Asim treated terrorists in his hospital gave life line to terrorists with money according to rangers and yesterday he was cleared by PPP Sindh police and was taken in custody by NAB who will give him a good plea bargain deal to let him go.this democrazy is main cause of every kind of terrorism in Pakistan.

not a good statement. i support droning the shit out of TTP.

We have actually used drones, but only for reconnaissance . IK is ignorant . Operation Green Hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In slang Urdu, drone is meant to identify an armed drone and not a reconnaissance one.

What you could have said is that India doesn't even have any armed drones!

I still believe that pakistani people will someday stop treating India as its enemy, i mean we have never attacked pakistan, and about kashmir....i would suggest pakistan to keep what they have and stop demanding for what india has....

That has to be a 2 way street. Even India will have to accept that she will never get Azad Jammu & Kashmir. Infact, turning the LoC into an IB is probably the only solution.

Perhaps the Pak members can shed some light on this. IK is saying that the drone attacks are killing women and children. Is that true? A country must take all counter-terror measures within its own boundaries. But if you kill innocent people, this will only alienate the local population. What do you think happened in J&K? The military with all its might tried to crush the insurgency and ended up alienating the local Kashmiris in the valley because it killed its own citizenry. What did Pak do in East Pakistan? A political solution was at hand - they decided to conduct a military operation. The rest is history. If the drones are intelligently targeting terrorists then they are kosher - if this is just carpet bombing - it will come back to bite you. You don't need to a be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Perhaps the Pak members can shed some light on this. IK is saying that the drone attacks are killing women and children. Is that true? A country must take all counter-terror measures within its own boundaries. But if you kill innocent people, this will only alienate the local population. What do you think happened in J&K? The military with all its might tried to crush the insurgency and ended up alienating the local Kashmiris in the valley because it killed its own citizenry. What did Pak do in East Pakistan? A political solution was at hand - they decided to conduct a military operation. The rest is history. If the drones are intelligently targeting terrorists then they are kosher - if this is just carpet bombing - it will come back to bite you. You don't need to a be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

If you are serious in knowing what is happening, then you should know. our Airforce don't just start bombing everywhere. They first evacuate the locals like happen in Swat, Bajour, now happened in Waziristan area.. This guy had lost his dharna back then so such remarks should have been expected from this mental case. Nothing Serious.

you can't understand you are an indian :lol:

when did i say its a pakistani???tumhara burraq sargodha ke kheton mein ja ke gira hai.....to conclude i added this photo of an nigerian CH3 that is same as yours....
90 percent of Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju
According to this article you are among these 90%, and it's useless to discuss with you, BTW can you give the souce of burraq crash in sargodha other than toilet of india

You did not get my earlier post am I right?...intelligence isn't your forte..thankfully I have quite low expectations from most pakistanis in that department. .and you are a prime example of it.

Your "race"?..lol..you are of the same stock btw.. . just because your foreparents frolicked with the ahabs doesn't make you different. But its a blessing for us that differentiate Btw..The world's fed up with your "race", they are so fed up that they don't want your "race"even in the same bus..let alone their country...and if it wasn't for the humanity left in the rest of us..Your "race" would have already seen a few mushroom clouds..Thanks to all your jihad.

Let me break the earlier post down for ya. .

chinese toy = ch3 copied from a US toy.

chinese supply ch3 to Nigeria and Pakistan

Both seem to possess one and also use it on militants - but Nigeria says it was a Chinese one - while Pakistan calls it a "indigenous" one...now isn't that funny?.
Period :lol:
90 percent of Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju

P.S; have a look here big mouth indian moron :lol:
Every One of India’s Nishant Drones Has Crashed

bhaijaan iam no swami jee iam a punjabi, grandfather born in lahore....many of us know the ground realities of what pakitsan can do and what it cannot so please educate yourself and read some real facts and not some hogwash...
So you are saying that a Pakistani was involved in the birth of your grand father still you doubt what Pakistanis can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom