What's new

Whatever

Average sa actor hay 40% pass marks

Main to passing marks bhi Nahi don gi. His face expressions stay the same on every single scene. :p Shadi Se Le Ke Marne tak same look. :D Mujhe to yeh bhi parchi lagta just like the girl in "Kaisy Tum Se kahun". Idk her name

Main to passing marks bhi Nahi don gi. His face expressions stay the same on every single scene. :p Shadi Se Le Ke Marne tak same look. :D Mujhe to yeh bhi parchi lagta just like the girl in "Kaisy Tum Se kahun". Idk her name
Bus theek sa actor hay ab har koi Fahad Mustafa to nahe hota na
Bunty i love you dramay ki baat kar rahe ho na?

Bus theek sa actor hay ab har koi Fahad Mustafa to nahe hota na
Bunty i love you dramay ki baat kar rahe ho na?

Jo actor sharabi hone Ki acting kare Wo brilliant and fahad is so good at doing such role. Mera saen and MAQH are the examples.

Nahi Bunty I love you main to Saba h and she is one of the best actress we got. I'm talking about this lady. Is baji ko acting Ka khak Nahi Pata. :p and most of the time she is given the second leading role. :/
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450151012.239384.jpg

Jo actor sharabi hone Ki acting kare Wo brilliant and fahad is so good at doing such role. Mera saen and MAQH are the examples.

Nahi Bunty I love you main to Saba h and she is one of the best actress we got. I'm talking about this lady. A baji ko acting Ka khak Nahi Pata. :p and most of the time she is given the second leading role. :/ View attachment 279339

Isnt she the girl from behnay aisey hotein hain?

Isnt she the girl from behnay aisey hotein hain?

Never watched it, but she is not one of them. There are two dramas on hum tv, "Kaisy Tum Se kahun" & "Mera dard Na Jane koi" she is working in both of these serials. I stopped watching Kaisy Tum Se kahun just because of her acting. :/

Last edited:
Never watched it, but she is not one of them. There are two dramas on hum tv, "Kaisy Tum Se kahun" & "Mera dard Na Jane koi" she is working in both of these serials. I stopped watching Kaisy Tum Se kahun just because of her acting. :/
I havent watched both these dramas so cant comment

Back
Top Bottom