What's new

Whatever

Look at this mind blowing video.

it is beautiful... reminded me of the space scenes from the film "the fountain".

here we are on pdf and offline, engaging in written and bullet wars of nationalism and religion, refusing to get out of intellectual slumming, and there it is, outer space waiting for human travelers.

50 years ago were proposals to create spaceships that would travel to the nearest other star system ( alpha centauri ), with the propulsion done by atom bombs exploding behind a large copper disk attached to the back of the ship... the travel time would take 40 years or so, estimated to be within the lifetime of the scientists/observers traveling in the ship... atoms for peace, it would have been.

and i wonder what kind of machine was able to load and display a 4.3 gb picture.

by the way, i will tag you in the thread about the new "blue origin" rocket.

"bhale apni taxi me double decker se bhi zyada passenger bittha chuken hon"

it is nice generally and she is quick to react to audience reactions.

and i was reminded of the stand-up by osman khalid butt, which turns out to be from much earlier - 2009...

"Announcement by a flight attendant" by Osman Khalid Butt - YouTube

and i was reminded of the stand-up by osman khalid butt, which turns out to be from much earlier - 2009...

Apko Urdu aati hy? Great. :enjoy:

-
Yeah, her reactions are awesome. Faiza is hilarious and seems to have what it takes to be a real comedian.
Check this one. She's playing a Sheikh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Btw she's single and is perfectly your type. :D
Untitled.png

--
Osman is good.

Last edited:
Yeah, her reactions are awesome. Faiza is hilarious and seems to have what it takes to be a real comedian.
Check this one. She's playing a Sheikh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

very good.

"have a floor". :lol:

though the arabic accent sound more italian.

but i liked this take on the gulfis.

Btw she's single and is perfectly your type. :D
View attachment 279034

with a great sense of humor... what else could a man want?? :agree:

very good.

"have a floor". :lol:

though the arabic accent sound more italian.

but i liked this take on the gulfis.
Yea.
She nailed it with her Arabic. Couldn't have been any funnier.

with a great sense of humor... what else could a man want?? :agree:
I myself am starting to like her. Wish there were more girls like her. :cray:

Last edited:
it is beautiful... reminded me of the space scenes from the film "the fountain".

here we are on pdf and offline, engaging in written and bullet wars of nationalism and religion, refusing to get out of intellectual slumming, and there it is, outer space waiting for human travelers.

50 years ago were proposals to create spaceships that would travel to the nearest other star system ( alpha centauri ), with the propulsion done by atom bombs exploding behind a large copper disk attached to the back of the ship... the travel time would take 40 years or so, estimated to be within the lifetime of the scientists/observers traveling in the ship... atoms for peace, it would have been.

and i wonder what kind of machine was able to load and display a 4.3 gb picture.

by the way, i will tag you in the thread about the new "blue origin" rocket.

This :rofl:
@django @MaarKhoor @waz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom