What's new

Whatever

@WebMaster SIR WHEN I WILL GOT A TITLE AS LIKE MOST OF THE PDF MEMBER AS LIKE SENIOR MEMBER, ELITE MEMBER, ETC ETC................:(

@MaarKhoor
I decided to reply to your post here because I didn't want to derail the topical thread.

i always have and it happens when somebody ran out of reasonable arguments.
Lesson 1:
Learn to back up what you say with proof.

And don't dictate me better to check your posts and stealth trolling / teasing.
Lesson 2:
When you point a finger at others...3 fingers point back at you.

Just tell me how many times have you been banned on this forum or the number of duplicate IDs you have?

For the last time, do NOT quote me ever again if you don't have anything substantial to debate.
@WAJsal

Last edited:
@MaarKhoor
I decided to reply to your post here because I didn't want to derail the topical thread.

Lesson 1:

Lesson 2:
When you point a finger at others...3 fingers point at you.

Just tell me how many times you have been banned on this forum or the number of duplicate IDs you have?

For the last time, do NOT quote me ever again if you don't have anything substantial to debate.
@WAJsal
Ignore button is a great feature too...ignore each other.

@MaarKhoor

Lesson 1:

Lesson 2:
When you point a finger at others...3 fingers point at you.

Just tell me how many times you have been banned on this forum or the number of duplicate IDs you have?

@WAJsal
This is your post
"Epitoma Rei Militaris"- if you want peace prepare for war.
It's ironical but true.
So like all the other neighbouring countries of Afghanistan, India too has its men there.
Btw around the world, India is a country which has never been associated with proxy wars.

Source: Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan | Page 11
And that was my reply
That men fighting against Taliban or waging war against Pakistan from Afghanistan that will defiantly bring peace in Afghanistan while trying to spoil Afghan-Pak relations (laughable) Only Pakistan can help Afghanistan to bring peace in this most unfortunate country but it depends on Afghan people and their choice of friends over brother.

And here you post
If ever you quote me again then come up with better arguments.

and my reply
i always have and it happens when somebody ran out of reasonable arguments. And don't dictate me better to check your posts and stealth trolling / teasing.

Source: Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan | Page 12
After loosing an argument suddenly you change your signature for teasing purpose only
To the Duplicate ID- I SEE YOU!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom