What's new

Whatever

so your gabriel92 and french pliot?

I am actually,i asked my friend waz to ban the other account so i could come with another,i had the username FP,but just asked the admins to change it to Vauban ! :welcome:

i love stories especailly when there difficult. do tell:wave:

Now the question is where our friend Mike is ? What happened to him ? Expect soon to see "Mike2000 is back again". :partay:

I am actually,i asked my friend waz to ban the other account so i could come with another,i had the username FP,but just asked the admins to change it to Vauban ! :welcome:

Now the question is where our friend Mike is ? What happened to him ? Expect soon to see "Mike2000 is back again". :partay:
probably spending christmas and new years with his family

@Irfan Baloch

Please, do not intervene a fight that you understand nothing of, you will complicate it only.
I'd wish you haven't deleted our comments and let Turkish mod handle it.

1500 Posts....

MoIAFnJ.gif

This is just strictly my opinion but the threads involving the Turks vs Iranians seems to get very tense especially for the Middle East section. I have a feeling that both the Iranians and Turks aren't really discussing the issue but more about subconsciously arguing with each other about which is better, Chelow Kebab vs Döner Kebab. If this sounds racist to you, I won't ever mention this again as I don't want to look like a prick. :what:
:) Welcome back brother, it's nice to see you active.

We are not fond of Iranians that much.....like how you are not very fond of Japanese. :) I saw some of your discussions with Nihonjin1051 ..... he is a nice guy, bro. Friend of Turks. Why can't you get along ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom