What's new

Whatever

I am not making anything up ! :mad:

I was there.....towards my left was a huge container on top of which all the news guys were while just in front of the Minar-e-Pakistan (on an angle) was where the Khan was....!

anybody could see that from the screens of their TVs. you actually where there in front of your tv.

aur dekho yahan kitni blabbering karte hai janab. :lol:

yaqeen karo, is kay to moun mien zuban he nahe hae.. bilkul sharif bacha hae.. :lol:

Aaaarghhhh ! :taz:

I was there.... ! :argh:

without GPS if you can tell me where minto park is. I will accept that you were there. can it be any easier?

p.s. ab google map na khol lain :lol:

yaqeen karo, is kay to moun mien zuban he nahe hae.. bilkul sharif bacha hae.. :lol:

Tou aur mein kiya buraa bhalaa kehtaa ? :undecided:

without GPS if you can tell me where minto park is. I will accept that you were there. can it be any easier?

Oh bhai Minto Park is near Datta Darbar overlooking the Lahore Fort ! :tsk:

:lol: :lol:

hahaha
Knew it.
He's sharif.

lakin ghunna hae ander say..

Tou aur mein kiya buraa bhalaa kehtaa ? :undecided:

Oh bhai Minto Park is near Datta Darbar overlooking the Lahore Fort ! :tsk:

chalo, you dont even know data darbar is like 1.5 km away from minto park. I guarantee tu shadara cross nae kiya hoga kabhi zindagi mein :lol:

p.s. secondly lahore fort kehnay wallo.. o ja yar... :lol:

chalo, you dont even know data darbar is like 1.5 km away from minto park. I guarantee tu shadara cross nae kiya hoga kabhi zindagi mein :lol:

p.s. secondly lahore fort kehnay wallo.. o ja yar... :lol:

More like a km and I know because I walked all that way on the way back....aur Lahore Fort ka kiyaa issue hai abbb ? Waisee bhiii Minto Park jateiii hoveiii Ranjit Singh key samadiii bhiii ka gunbad bhiii nazar ataa haiii ! :agree:

More like a km and I know because I walked all that way on the way back....aur Lahore Fort ka kiyaa issue hai abbb ? Waisee bhiii Minto Park jateiii hoveiii Ranjit Singh key samadiii bhiii ka gunbad bhiii nazar ataa haiii ! :agree:

1.5 km hae exact. mein to lahore ka hon, so the difference between a burger like you who has actually never been in real lahore and me is that

you call it minar-e-pakistan I call it minto park the original name

you call it Lahore fort, I call it shahi qilla

you have never been to this side and mera uthna betha yahan ka hae..

hence sabit howa, you girly boy never made it to minto park. :lol:

1.5 km hae exact. mein to lahore ka hon, so the difference between a burger like you who has actually never been in real lahore and me is that

you call it minar-e-pakistan I call it minto park the original name

you call it Lahore fort, I call it shahi qilla

you have never been to this side and mera uthna betha yahan ka hae..

hence sabit howa, you girly boy never made it to minto park. :lol:

Achaaa so you're Androon Shehar ka paindooo aadmiii ? :D

@Leader bhai :-)
x5.jpg

And if you can open youtube then do watch this video.
Tu aur Main - The first FRIENDSHIP (ODF) - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom