What's new

Whatever

Good find thanks. Unless women themselves don't come out and demand Jasleen Kaur must be punished for lying I don't see any guy helping out a girl in need or trouble.
Jasleen has closed her FB account after becoming butt of jokes on Fb.
Saw this joke floating around in social media......

Girl : Bhaiya ek extra pani puri dena

Shopkeeper : Itne paise main to itna hee ayega.

====Facebook Status=====

Last night this pani puri wala touched and abused me and said 'jo karna hai karle'
No one helped me. Is this the justice??

He is right in video our media is totally subjective in nature instead of objective. Jasleen has lost nothing in this incident but Sarbjeet lost his job & his dignity. IMO Journos cashing this incident should apologize from nation.

Jasleen has closed her FB account after becoming butt of jokes on Fb.
Saw this joke floating around in social media......

Girl : Bhaiya ek extra pani puri dena

Shopkeeper : Itne paise main to itna hee ayega.

====Facebook Status=====

Last night this pani puri wala touched and abused me and said 'jo karna hai karle'
No one helped me. Is this the justice??

He is right in video our media is totally subjective in nature instead of objective. Jasleen has lost nothing in this incident but Sarbjeet lost his job & his dignity. IMO Journos cashing this incident should apologize from nation.

Apologize? Nah they need to be sued for character assassination, mental harassment for crores. Until their pockets are not hit they will continue to peddle this "BRAVE HEART" crap.

Did you see her performance on Noisehour with Arnab? She started crying and was like this guy threatened to do unmentionables to my Gnitals

No wonder other lahoris like @Armstrong look like lil sumo wrestlers. :lol:
Bhai are you also in that category? :P

I know you're not...just kidding. :)

Apa Jee khud aap ka wazan itnaa ho giyaa hai that you need to book two seats just for yourself when traveling ! :tsk:

Apa Jee khud aap ka wazan itnaa ho giyaa hai that you need to book two seats just for yourself when traveling ! :tsk:
aiyoo pls...
That's was you.
I over heard that the emirates airlines flight you were traveling in could not take off because of your weight.:haha:

No wonder other lahoris like @Armstrong look like lil sumo wrestlers. :lol:
Bhai are you also in that category? :P

I know you're not...just kidding. :)

I wasnt, I weighted like 50 kg, till I realized people thing I am from Karachi and with time I became 80kg :D

so no matter how hard I think to reduce, it aint going back :D

@Armstrong is a girly boy. seriously, Lahore mien kehtay jo o banday da putt hi nae hae jirna zuban da paka na howe (a man is not a man if he doesnot walk his talk) he talked to me on phone, and then never showed up :(

I wasnt, I weighted like 50 kg, till I realized people thing I am from Karachi and with time I became 80kg :D

so no matter how hard I think to reduce, it aint going back :D

@Armstrong is a girly boy. seriously, Lahore mien kehtay jo o banday da putt hi nae hae jirna zuban da paka na howe (a man is not a man if he doesnot walk his talk) he talked to me on phone, and then never showed up :(

I showed up at Minar-e-Pakistan - I never saw you there ! :argh:

I was there when it started raining and Khan said to stay put and we all stayed put there until we were drenched to the bone ! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom