What's new

Whatever

How ? :undecided:

How the heck was I supposed to meet you in a jalsa spanning a few thousand people ? :tsk:

Especially when I didn't know what you looked like and the only clue I had was your girly voice ! :unsure:

dramay jitnay marzi sun lo, burger sa bachay say.. tujhay to aunty gali ki nukar per dukan per nae janay deteen akelay..tu kahan minto park aya hoga..

Issko India me export kar doo. :P
:lol:

lay lo, hamen nahe chahye... :lol:

dramay jitnay marzi sun lo, burger sa bachay say.. tujhay to aunty gali ki nukar per dukan per nae janay deteen akelay..tu kahan minto park aya hoga..

Bateiiin sunooon isss key.....Defense kay Dharneiii par 2 din ayaa thaaa.....Khan kay jalseiii seh Ichareiiir tukkk chal kar ayaa thaaa because Metro waapsiii par bunnd ho gaiii thiiii !

Oh so you cartoons had not planned it well?:rolleyes:

You've a girly voice. :haha:

We did plan it and the plan was like 'Ummmh....pataa nahin we'd meet over there and I was like 'Okay' - Neither of us realized that there would be no mobile connectivity over there ! :sarcastic:

Bateiiin sunooon isss key.....Defense kay Dharneiii par 2 din ayaa thaaa.....Khan kay jalseiii seh Ichareiiir tukkk chal kar ayaa thaaa because Metro waapsiii par bunnd ho gaiii thiiii !

We did plan it and the plan was like 'Ummmh....pataa nahin we'd meet over there and I was like 'Okay' - Neither of us realized that there would be no mobile connectivity over there ! :sarcastic:

ja darpoka, after thoughts hain sari.. didnt I invite you to come to my house and then we will go together? tu darpook mashraqee larkiyo jese bhag giya :lol:

Lol
were they using mobile jammers?

nope, actually a single tower has a capacity to connect, the crowd was mammoth size, everybody was using their phones...that is why there was connectivity issues..

ja darpoka, after thoughts hain sari.. didnt I invite you to come to my house and then we will go together? tu darpook mashraqee larkiyo jese bhag giya :lol:

nope, actually a single tower has a capacity to connect, the crowd was mammoth size, everybody was using their phones...that is why there was connectivity issues..

And I told you I'd meet you guys over there...then when I called you over there tou bandaa na bandeiii key zaaat ! :angry:

I think so...it was either that or my connection wasn't working !

pata nae kis ki story sun ker apni bana le hae, I am 100% sure he never came. @levina he is so nice to talk to, because all he do is hun, han, acha... :sarcastic:

And I told you I'd meet you guys over there...then when I called you over there tou bandaa na bandeiii key zaaat ! :angry:

like I said you are making this up...

pata nae kis ki story sun ker apni bana le hae, I am 100% sure he never came. @levina he is so nice to talk to, because all he do is hun, han, acha... :sarcastic:

like I said you are making this up...

I am not making anything up ! :mad:

I was there.....towards my left was a huge container on top of which all the news guys were while just in front of the Minar-e-Pakistan (on an angle) was where the Khan was....!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom