What's new

Whatever

I couldn't find a way to post this on your profile page but thought i'd share this video with you here as it might be of interest to you since it relates to our discussion on the other thread:

Bro I watched the video and it was great. Never knew he had such speech about invasion of Russia.

There is a reason he remains one of the most charismatic leaders in history (regardless of what he did), that speech was truly moving.

Thanks for sharing, it was enlightening. :tup:

Yes, based in Lahore.
Ooooo bhaiiii soooo proud of u. Hope u guys earn intl acclaim for innoative algorithms and codes.

-----------------------

Ohohohoooooo hooooooo ohoooooooo
With some ppl banned yea thread is so much betterrrrrrrr

Under what name ?
actually i will have some money handy this winter. i am thinking of investing it in a small company.

Do you have any background of IT? If yes, then please share.

About investment, I don't think I need it or would like to accept it from someone I hardly know (no offense intended). :)

However, if you have IT background and want to startup your own company then I'd love to assist if you're in Lahore.

About company, I had a registered company named MT Tech in partnership with one of my fellow. Had to pull out due to some issues with my partner and the company collapsed within few weeks after I left.

Hence I'm working right now with my own small company named Stark Solutions, haven't registered it as of yet because I have some other bigger plans for coming months.

Ooooo bhaiiii soooo proud of u. Hope u guys earn intl acclaim for innoative algorithms and codes.

Thanks. I have some massive plans for near future, few big things are on the card. Pray for me mate..

Hint: Going global with our IT products in couple of months, starting from Middle East. 8-)

About investment, I don't think I need it or would like to accept it from someone I hardly know (no offense intended). :)

However, if you have IT background and want to startup your own company then I'd love to assist if you're in Lahore.

About company, I had a registered company named MT Tech in partnership with one of my fellow. Had to pull out due to some issues with my partner and the company collapsed within few weeks after I left.

Hence I'm working right now with my own small company named Stark Solutions, haven't registered it as of yet because I have some other bigger plans for coming months.

Thanks. I have some massive plans for near future, few big things are on the card. Pray for me mate..

Hint: Going global with our IT products in couple of months, starting from Middle East. 8-)
Bahi i knw we have immense talent in i.t. and needs to be put to right use.

And my best prayers will be there for u inshaAllah Cant wait to hear abt u going global and spreading it over to usa and north america.

My best wishes. Then bahi a good quality product always holds in the market and also a good marketing campaign helps in initial launch. But when it comes to marketing always make a rule in life bro that it will be an honest promotion of actual product features,no eye wash and gimmickry. Cuz honesty always brings barkat.

Also when u will go global ur products' popularity will always be linked to pakistan ^_^

i wanted to buy a share in a small company because i had some AI ideas and wanted to play them out. actually wanted a sort of lab for myself. its about making robots/machines learn for themselves. if i dont develop myself on my ideas then i will just have to write the theory somewhere and let others work on it and expand it.

Bro I watched the video and it was great. Never knew he had such speech about invasion of Russia.

There is a reason he remains one of the most charismatic leaders in history (regardless of what he did), that speech was truly moving.

Thanks for sharing, it was enlightening. :tup:
Pleasure's all mine Brother. I'm glad you enjoyed the speech and yes he was charismatic. People might hate him or love him, but non can deny that he was a man of his principles (regardless of what he's accused of), not to mention a great speaker, and not a fake or sellout like most leaders today.

But yeah, if you want to read into this topic then i suggest you check out Suvorov's book The Chief Culprit. It is very informative as Suvorov not only goes in depth into Soviet military strategy and preparations for an attack on Europe but also the minute yet very important details like the weaponry of the Soviet inventory and how specific weapons are designed with a specific strategy in mind, eg a amphibious tank is strictly a offensive weapon or a heavily armored and slow tank with massive canon is ideal for leading a breakthrough in enemy defenses because it can absorb enemy fire, blow up bunkers etc.. And what's better is that he puts everything into a historical context to give the reader a better understanding. Icebreaker, also by Suvorov is also good if you want to read that first.

Last edited:
I have been working on a big project for past couple of weeks, having only 3 - 5 hours sleep at night since last 4 days because of this project.. :(

And tomorrow's project deadline and even though I'm so close to finishing it off in time, I don't feel like working today. Crawling through PDF for hours, listening songs and reading blogs since today morning and its 2pm already. :hitwall:

This never happened to me before, don't know dafuq I'm doing today. The client is gonna kill me if the project gets delayed and I'll have to give him a partial refund. But my mind is just isn't willing to get to work.. :undecided:

Looks like I'm heading into another crazy sleepless working night to meet the deadline.

@Shamain @Leader @Armstrong @Akheilos

Pleasure's all mine Brother. I'm glad you enjoyed the speech and yes he was charismatic. People might hate him or love him, but non can deny that he was a man of his principles (regardless of what he's accused of), not to mention a great speaker, and not a fake or sellout like most leaders today.

But yeah, if you want to read into this topic then i suggest you check out Suvorov's book The Chief Culprit. It is very informative as Suvorov not only goes in depth into Soviet military strategy and preparations for an attack on Europe but also the minute yet very important details like the weaponry of the Soviet inventory and how specific weapons are designed with a specific strategy in mind, eg a amphibious tank is strictly a offensive weapon or a heavily armored and slow tank with massive canon is ideal for leading a breakthrough in enemy defenses because it can absorb enemy fire, blow up bunkers etc.. And what's better is that he puts everything into a historical context to give the reader a better understanding. Icebreaker, also by Suvorov is also good if you want to read that first.

Sure, I think I'll certainly read his books, now I'm more interested in it considering the importance of the event in describes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom