What's new

Whatever

Kamal ho gya kay zindagi may aisay کامل logo say mulakat ho gai warna sari umer tishnagi rehti kay kabhi to kisi kamil admi ki mehfil mil jati. Shuker hai YA RAB tayra humay bhi tu nay sharaf e saadat baksha kamal logo ki mehfil may shamil honay ka. Warna log to sari umer dar ba dar phirtay hain apni piyas bhujany ko.

If you remember (which I guess you won't may be because I never thanked you enough) I am the same guy who got his one and only positive rating removed by you all by myself, and if you remember the reason I gave to do so was because it was assigned to a post that mocked Indians and I never wanted it, but hell I was wrong this is no place for moral values and principles.

Anyways the only trust I have in you people is you are good at lecturing Pakistanis keep it up.:tup: Refrain if you see getting your country mocked, refrain if you see your dead being mocked, refrain if you see your religion being mocked, refrain refrain refrain because "you know what you are doing", baki hum sab to airay gairay natho khairay hain, bakamal log to sary iss forum ki management may hain. Itna refrain kia hai kay ub sab aman ho gya hai, Pakistan may log sabir aur shakir ho gay hain koi aik gaal pay thapar marta hai to doosra khud paish kar daitay hain. After all app nay humay Bakshooo jo bana dia hai.

Aur Khuda Raa iss forum ki kamai kay zariay aur majboori ko apni hikmat ka nam mat dijiay yo app ki khifat may kumi kabhi nai ay gi, mazid may kuch keh nai skta q kay wo kya hay kay

images
200_s.gif

Gosh!
Can't stop laughing. :lol:
Are capt Popeye and Milspec Assamese??
Saw their posts above urs, just curious.
I always assumed that I could understand most of the Indian languages. :(
no they r bangla bros.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom