What's new

Whatever

I have been working on a big project for past couple of weeks, having only 3 - 5 hours sleep at night since last 4 days because of this project.. :(

And tomorrow's project deadline and even though I'm so close to finishing it off in time, I don't feel like working today. Crawling through PDF for hours, listening songs and reading blogs since today morning and its 2pm already. :hitwall:

This never happened to me before, don't know dafuq I'm doing today. The client is gonna kill me if the project gets delayed and I'll have to give him a partial refund. But my mind is just isn't willing to get to work.. :undecided:

Looks like I'm heading into another crazy sleepless working night to meet the deadline.

@Shamain @Leader @Armstrong @Akheilos

Picture yourself, Bhabi and Jazzbot Jr. vacationing in Venice - Abhiii motivation aaa jaii giii project complete karneiii key ! :)

I have been working on a big project for past couple of weeks, having only 3 - 5 hours sleep at night since last 4 days because of this project.. :(

And tomorrow's project deadline and even though I'm so close to finishing it off in time, I don't feel like working today. Crawling through PDF for hours, listening songs and reading blogs since today morning and its 2pm already. :hitwall:

This never happened to me before, don't know dafuq I'm doing today. The client is gonna kill me if the project gets delayed and I'll have to give him a partial refund. But my mind is just isn't willing to get to work.. :undecided:

Looks like I'm heading into another crazy sleepless working night to meet the deadline.

@Shamain @Leader @Armstrong @Akheilos
No alert for ur post.....!!!!! Just saw now...... :-*(

Lolzzz maybe there are days when we all like to act crazy even tho we know we might have to pay for it.
Nahi i hope it will be wrapped up in time. Good luck. U gotta make it to finishing line brooooooo.

As nike tagline reads,' just do itttttttttttt!!!!!!'

@zootinali @Jayanta @jaunty @The Huskar @The_Sidewinder
bopaihot,,,bhobisyote kijani enekei bihut pepa xuniboloi paam
33_2.png

@[bregs]

U will be fine. InshaAllah

@[Bregs]

The tagging isnt working weird.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz
Sir ,
since 23/8/2015 I am not able to access few threads..It shows " error off topic derailment"..Even new threads are un accessible ..plz tell me whats wrong..need your help.
Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom