What's new

Whatever

Thanks bro, it was a pleasure to read your post.

Although I have read about WWII because of my personal interest, but this Icebreaker theory, it's the first time I'm hearing about it and it's all Suvorov's theory, right? How many other historians have accepted this theory? That Soviets were preparing to attack Germany and 'liberate Europe from Nazis' and to impose the 'Red Republics' all over the Europe? This sounds like a big claim, and if true, this means Stalin was a genius, although not much lucky to implement his plans.

Thanks for the book, I will certainly look into reading it, it seems like a very attractive theory and book to read. First, I should read Icebreaker though.

I couldn't find a way to post this on your profile page but thought i'd share this video with you here as it might be of interest to you since it relates to our discussion on the other thread:

I couldn't find a way to post this on your profile page but thought i'd share this video with you here as it might be of interest to you since it relates to our discussion on the other thread:

Thanks bro, I downloaded the video, but it's pretty late at night and I'm going to sleep. I'll watch it tomorrow and get back to you. :)

@Armstrong @Gufi @Nihonjin1051 and anyone else who cares:

I'm signing off:wave:. See you guys in a few months, probably around February, depending on when the little one is due. I'll be back eventually.

And be nice to Technogaianist:pissed:
Take care of yourself, I will not be around when you are back :) @Armstrong hurt me n now I do not want to stay on PDF

He did not reply to my tags and he hurt me, now I am leaving because of that. :(
Omg gufi!!! Didnt i tell u to not care and ignore that. How can u leave the site cuz of '1' person not responding to ur tags.

Oh nooo just dont.

No one will forgive him for that

Yeh tau julm hoga bohat jiada. Hindustani sajish

That's a thought provoking yet funny video. Halu's part was funny.
f0e32e48f5b6e9d571946c93fc2cb0f7.jpg

alas not:(
looks more like a future plastic surgeon trying palpation:p:
learning to appreciate consistency,fluctuation, compression etc.:angel:
Gosh!
Can't stop laughing. :lol:
Are capt Popeye and Milspec Assamese??
Saw their posts above urs, just curious.
I always assumed that I could understand most of the Indian languages. :(

Back
Top Bottom