What's new

Whatever

I can't have anyone confusing use Swedish with those Norwegians though:partay:.
Aren't they really similar:whistle:
I know, see what this forum does to me:hitwall:.
hey do not blame the forum... Someone agreed with you and you wanted to do what, prove yourself right when he already did... um scratch that, this forum is getting to you:pop: I am a board certified Doctor, I can help. (OCPD)

Aren't they really similar:whistle:

:o:

Sweden+vs+norway_b81d90_5272051.jpg

Many, many differences.

hey do not blame the forum... Someone agreed with you and you wanted to do what, prove yourself right when he already did... um scratch that, this forum is getting to you:pop: I am a board certified Doctor, I can help. (OCPD)

:lol:

It's definitely the forum. I never spend time arguing or trying to prove I'm right with people away from here. Most of my conversations start with "yes dear" and typically end with "sure I'll get you *whatever here*"

Being a smarta** leads to straight to the couch to think about my behavior:(.

:D

Many, many differences.
:o: :suicide:
:lol:

It's definitely the forum. I never spend time arguing or trying to prove I'm right with people away from here. Most of my conversations start with "yes dear" and typically end with "sure I'll get you *whatever here*"
well the easiest thing to do is use the ignore feature, it was troubling at first but at times the arguments are so annoying that i want to just get up and break my modem... wasting 2 hours explaining a medical concept and getting back to where I started....
Ps a good thread on the X 32 would not hurt, I really was interested in the feasibility of some how restarting that project with the F 35 after people like Mccain so angry at the project. I promise not to ask stupid questions if you do this, otherwise I may ask you to listen to some lounge music...

Being a smarta** leads to straight to the couch to think about my behavior:(.
HAHA... you sound like a child who has been scolded

well the easiest thing to do is use the ignore feature, it was troubling at first but at times the arguments are so annoying that i want to just get up and break my modem... wasting 2 hours explaining a medical concept and getting back to where I started....

:o:Are you suggesting I use the "ignore option" on the Misses when she gets chatty?

:cry:So long cruel world, she's going to kill me.

:partay:

Ps a good thread on the X 32 would not hurt, I really was interested in the feasibility of some how restarting that project with the F 35 after people like Mccain so angry at the project. I promise not to ask stupid questions if you do this, otherwise I may ask you to listen to some lounge music...

Sure, I'll try to make time in the few days, if not before Friday then try to persuade Technogaianist when I give her back her account.

HAHA... you sound like a child who has been scolded

Yeah, sometimes I'm treated more like a dog than our actual dogs.

img_0848-jpg.199267

Getting early. I'll see if I can do a feature on the X-32, but I've got to get to bed. It's almost 3:30

:lazy2:

:wave:

:o:Are you suggesting I use the "ignore option" on the Misses when she gets chatty?

:cry:So long cruel world, she's going to kill me.
Dude I would never, I do not want to be brought in the middle of this... :argh:
ps if you find such button, please tell me, you could win a nobel peace prize
Sure, I'll try to make time in the few days, if not before Friday then try to persuade Technogaianist when I give her back her account.
i always tell her that if Sven were here, he would not make me wait... He is the best... You do know I could never ask her
On the other hand chat around, I miss reading armstrong, nihonjin and you fooling around on whatever... It really helps after reading some of the threads
Getting early. I'll see if I can do a feature on the X-32, but I've got to get to bed. It's almost 3:30
ah am i the only insomniac on Pdf :( its 6 30 here
Yeah, sometimes I'm treated more like a dog than our actual dogs.
never seen you, but the dog would give you stiff competition, the dog being too adorable to punish

Please,you don't need to act as pressure group,we know what we are doing and how we must handle what.If you don't have trust towards us then you are welcome to do so.

regards

Kamal ho gya kay zindagi may aisay کامل logo say mulakat ho gai warna sari umer tishnagi rehti kay kabhi to kisi kamil admi ki mehfil mil jati. Shuker hai YA RAB tayra humay bhi tu nay sharaf e saadat baksha kamal logo ki mehfil may shamil honay ka. Warna log to sari umer dar ba dar phirtay hain apni piyas bhujany ko.

If you remember (which I guess you won't may be because I never thanked you enough) I am the same guy who got his one and only positive rating removed by you all by myself, and if you remember the reason I gave to do so was because it was assigned to a post that mocked Indians and I never wanted it, but hell I was wrong this is no place for moral values and principles.

Anyways the only trust I have in you people is you are good at lecturing Pakistanis keep it up.:tup: Refrain if you see getting your country mocked, refrain if you see your dead being mocked, refrain if you see your religion being mocked, refrain refrain refrain because "you know what you are doing", baki hum sab to airay gairay natho khairay hain, bakamal log to sary iss forum ki management may hain. Itna refrain kia hai kay ub sab aman ho gya hai, Pakistan may log sabir aur shakir ho gay hain koi aik gaal pay thapar marta hai to doosra khud paish kar daitay hain. After all app nay humay Bakshooo jo bana dia hai.

Aur Khuda Raa iss forum ki kamai kay zariay aur majboori ko apni hikmat ka nam mat dijiay yo app ki khifat may kumi kabhi nai ay gi, mazid may kuch keh nai skta q kay wo kya hay kay

images

From the Stupid and Funny thread.

@halupridol @levina

Time stamp : 0:36
Halu there trying to connect with his girl on whatsapp ,while posting on defence pk at the same time.It was going perfect but then a prompt of you have got mail (with a text of "Code blue") ruined everything.

:p: :D

Halupridol, please tell how close i'm with my guess work....:pop:?

That's a thought provoking yet funny video. Halu's part was funny.

دل بہلانے کو غالب یہ خیال اچھا ہے

Nai nai nai naiiiiiii pata , nahi pata , tell us tell us telllllllll usssssssssss

It means u can adapt to ur surrounding , changing ur colors. I think.
I dont like such chalakoo maasi ppl.

@fakhre mirpur can u guess what does @pakistani342 's avatar symbolize
Its a poisonous frog so it symobolizes poisonous frogs?

Now my follow on joke can't work ! :(

View attachment 248816

One more day. She'll get her account back tomorrow.

Norwegian warrior ? :azn:

Speaking of Norwegian warriors, do you have the user controls to PM? If so ask her for a picture from her military days. Girl looks good in a uniform:o::smitten:.

I don't want to post anything without her consent though, I already got in trouble with the Misses for posting her pic:(.

Back
Top Bottom