What's new

Whatever

Whatever thread? People like gupshup.
Last time I saw such unusual traffic was on the day ur site was attacked.
If you look at those numbers properly then there were about 106 guests on this tgread which is unusually high traffic.

CMYucQrUcAEx2nk.png

@levina I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happpy :bounce:
It feels so good that so many ppl have come forward to help her.. This lady definitely deserves a better life.

@Technogaianist --- send my warmest regards to my fellow navy brother, Svenny Boy.

Btw, I'm currently in New England for some defense-related duties. I will probably out of touch for couple of days , to couple of weeks. Warm regards to you and Sven.

Regards,
JMSDF Personnel "aka" NIHONJIN1051

where??

in a bbc radio program or of radio netherlands, they spoke of truck drivers using qat to keep awake.

but i think it gives problems.

A BBC documentary on Yemen in the year leading up to and during their revolution against Saleh(?) where this firang reporter lives with this Yemeni hotelier/tourist travel agent (Kais) and sees (and shows us) Yemen through his eyes. First as a supporter and loyalist and then getting wrapped up in the revolution once the fighting starts.

Happy fact. Yemen has 20 million citizens and 60 million Kalashnikovs.

You have no idea how blessed I felt to be Indian.

damn you, pdf... i had to cancel a meeting today because i was on pdf till the early hours of the morning and then i had to sleep.

A BBC documentary on Yemen in the year leading up to and during their revolution against Saleh(?)

i think the irani members and the egyptian members can more clearly describe the situation there, although both groups have been lately on opposing sides.

Happy fact. Yemen has 20 million citizens and 60 million Kalashnikovs.

You have no idea how blessed I felt to be Indian.

yes, though the weaponary is lot more than the populace, it depends on the populace as well... switzerland and libyan jamahiriya, both referendum based societies too, had weapons as a right for the citizens and there was no warring as in yemen or gun crimes like in usa.

damn you, pdf... i had to cancel a meeting today because i was on pdf till the early hours of the morning and then i had to sleep.

i think the irani members and the egyptian members can more clearly describe the situation there, although both groups have been lately on opposing sides.

yes, though the weaponary is lot more than the populace, it depends on the populace as well... switzerland and libyan jamahiriya, both referendum based societies too, had weapons as a right for the citizens and there was no warring as in yemen or gun crimes like in usa.
Oyeeee
Why does my notification system say that u had quoted one of my posts on this thread???
image.jpg

@jhungary hey man hows it been lately, I hear no voice from you.

Hey there

I have been quite busy, I am re-joining the military, wife got me a teaching position on NCO college in karlberg academy. Now I need to get my fitness back, well, the position is a non-combatant but still require a certain degree of physical fitness...

But if all things goes well, you are looking at a new Swedish Fänrik in about 5 months time lol

P.S. You are going again? I am also gonna step out a bit from PDF once I got my commission....Well, I am gonna send you a email in a couple of days so we can keep in touch lol :)

:blink:
@jhungary
Pls record ur voice and send it to Neptune....not the planet. :P

my voice is crap lol

Hey there

I have been quite busy, I am re-joining the military, wife got me a teaching position on NCO college in karlberg academy. Now I need to get my fitness back, well, the position is a non-combatant but still require a certain degree of physical fitness...

But if all things goes well, you are looking at a new Swedish Fänrik in about 5 months time lol

P.S. You are going again? I am also gonna step out a bit from PDF once I got my commission....Well, I am gonna send you a email in a couple of days so we can keep in touch lol :)

my voice is crap lol
NCO college in karlberg academy?First sonov has gone and now you are leaving?good luck anyways.
Hey @Neptune long time no see,really missing a true turkish intellect like you..:P

regards

Thank you Neptune, I appreciate it. I've placed that person on my ignore list, I wont be making that mistake again, but I really appreciate your civility, it means a lot to me:cheers:.

Thanks, I've mostly had rather cordial relations with your fellow compatriots, Isoo for the most part in the Turkish Navy thread, but I'm an avid follower of other members including yourself and cabatli_53, the behavior of one individual isn't going to persuade me not to maintain and interest in Turkish military affairs, I'll still contribute too if I can.

I hope you have a good week, and again, I really appreciate your concern:wave:. Bed time for me:sleep:
Congrats for being promoted.How his sonov and where is he?:)

regards

NCO college in karlberg academy?First sonov has gone and now you are leaving?good luck anyways.
Hey @Neptune long time no see,really missing a true turkish intellect like you..:P

regards

lol, my wife decided to head back to Sweden to teach at National Defence University and I am going with her, and she got me a job to teach at Karlberg which is not far from Stockholm... I am gonna teach battlefield tactics to NCO with my experience hehe :) hope I did not screw up and messed up a generation of NCO lol

Well, I am not totally gone even if I got the commission, I will still lurking around from time to time, but I will cut approximately 3/4 of my time on PDF...

Men gonna need to live somehow

Believe it or not, I sounded like a 16 years old kid....
So,why are you so hesitant.Don't worry about it..just pm your voice message.:woot:
You are going to train an academy and you can't pm me a voice message?:P
Lol,levina is wayy brave than you..:sick:
regards

Back
Top Bottom