What's new

Whatever

Kenya aye. I have a relative that went there and hell, you people do drink a lot. How did you find yourself in said country considering your ancestors were from Indian occupied regions.

British sent my grandfather and many Asians to Kenya, Uganda etc to build the railway system. My father and his siblings were born there but my Mother is from India. TBH most Asians want to leave Kenya now it's not like it used to be, it's becoming more unsafe and the kids these days all want to leave for UK, USA etc.

I am not much of a drinker but recently I have this shaadi tension that's why I went to the bar and to see the Manchester UTD game.

so basically u r having a gud time :D

:ph34r:

Yeah! :rolleyes:
=======

Happy 15th to you , @levina , @SpArK and all of the Indian members on this board.

happy_independence_day_images-_2015.png

Indian-Independenc-Day-Photos-1947.jpg

Last edited:
@levina What happened to your Facebook account ? Nenode Varthamanam parayan vere ville account indo ? nyan pediche irikiyene

Last edited:
@levina What happened to your Facebook account ? Nenode Varthamanam parayan vere ville account indo ? nyan pediche irikiyene
Hehehe
Cartoon!
Let me check.
I could log in without any issues. Endaano sambhavichadu??? Did it show my acct was deleted??

Hehehe
Cartoon!
Let me check.
I could log in without any issues. Endaano sambhavichadu??? Did it show my acct was deleted??

yeah, i could not even click on your account....chatbar inne nende pere poyi

yeah, i could not even click on your account....chatbar inne nende pere poyi
Oh!
Ippol nokiyoo?
Innu raavile njaan kurachu settings change cheydirinnu and then fell asleep. I'm assuming appol indengilum wrong tab press chidirinnudavaam.
Btw this must be ur first post in malayalam on pdf. Lol

Oh!
Ippol nokiyoo?
Innu raavile njaan kurachu settings change cheydirinnu and then fell asleep. I'm assuming appol indengilum wrong tab press chidirinnudavaam.
Btw this must be ur first post in malayalam on pdf. Lol

oohoo...ade, first post anne...enne block chidune vijarichu adyam.. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom