What's new

Whatever

Did you read this one:
CL5zCGJUMAAOlHv.png
Yeah I read this one.
Another touching story.

CMWjIlKVAAA8YeP.png

ham azadi per khush hain, par raat mein kuch ziyada kha liya that... smug face tods :lol:
:lol: :lol:

seems u r having fun,,u deserve it :-)
Sunday ko 24hrs hae :cray:
but I take solace frm the fact tht @S.U.R.B. is pulling 48hrs in OT. :suicide:
well,,,thr was an incident involving me throwing couple of punches.
now its ok
:angel:

24 hrs??? Really??
U lil drama queen!
Sach bataooo.
i hope your hard work pays off. :)

Gosh!!!
Will I get the details of what happened?? Bcoz am really curious now.
Report to Buddies club pls.... :)

I'm wondering how do docs like you and @S.U.R.B. maintain their sense of humor?? Lol

36-38 hours call every fourth day.Twice a week.It's like a war.The off timings depend upon the procedure you are doing or the surgery you are in and multiple other factors.

@halupridol , i have an off on this Sunday.

But there's a Monday after every Sunday.And i'll be on call that day.
mondaysmiley.gif

S.U.R.B. may be using them funny gases frm anaesthesia machine,,,othrwise he serious too.

Must check the gas machine if it's working well before i go for the induction.:p:
Now that i've found the mistake ,i've put on a proper gas mask.:big_boss:

Last edited:
36-38 hours call every fourth day.Twice a week.It's like a war.The off timings depends upon the procedure you are doing or the surgery you are in and multiple other factors.
so basically u r having a gud time :D
Must check the gas machine if it's working well before i go for the induction.:p:
Now that i've found the mistake ,i've put on a proper gas mask.:big_boss:
:ph34r:

@Dr Gupta i had tagged mods they had locked ur thread. I hope ur sorrows are gone now.

Phir koi tenshun hui then open a new thread pdf will help u grow out of ur meena kumari mode.
So long!

@DESERT FIGHTER

Ok here goes. Sorry for the delay.

This says/explains it different. Greater clarity.

http://www.nihcr.edu.pk/Latest_English_Journal/The_British_Advent.pdf

The only real fight your guys put up against the British was Mir Mehrab, Khan of Kalat in 1839. After his death in the fighting,

"with the passage of time, theBritish involvement increased and they gradually attained and strengthened their control in Balochistan through further treaties, military expeditions and intrigues. They installed a teenager, Shahnawaz Khan, a distant relative of Mehrab Khan as the new ruler with Lt. Loveday as Regent and started the dismemberment of Balochistan by giving Quetta and Mastung to Shah Shuja and Kacchi to the rulers of Sindh. But as soon as the British forces left Kalat the tribal sardars revolted and Nasir Khan II (1840-1857), son of Mehrab Khan was enthroned.

By signing a treaty on October 6, 1841, the Khan of Kalat agreed that the British Government would station troops in Kalat, control its foreign relations and rule the State with the British Resident. Within the next few years, the British had annexed Sindh (1843) and the Punjab (1849) and now there was hardly any possibility for the Khan to look for a potential ally in the neighbourhood."

Sure does not sound like any degree of freedom or autonomy to me

Do you know Kalat was only 1 princely state of a baluchistan - the Kalatis are Brahuis (not Baluch) .. Wait il post sources of resistance by my people...

As for autonomy ....compared to the 200 year british rule you went through that 45+ years of local rule (british merely used Balochistan to keep the Russians at bay)... Bribing local chiefs etx... Hence the quote "Honor the Baluch....".

The Afghans fought and drove the British back (post the First Anglo Afghan War). The Russians made no headway. The French were finished post Waterloo. The Sikhs did not buckle, even post Ranjit Singh's death. The Maratha were fighting the British on the mainland.

The British got the foothold they needed in the northwest. And they hardly had to fight for it.

Brush up your history.. It was FATA the british couldn't occupy .. British were already in Afghanistan... Marathas had fallen much before Punjab itself.

Bro I have researched him. His claim to fame is as a two bit machinator and intrigue expert in the region to get one side to fight the other. And he paid the Marathas to do his fighting for him. Which they were anyways going to do with or without his money. SO WHY NOT WITH???? WHO USED WHOM? LOL What was so great about this Muslim Chanakya? Are you gloating over the fact that he could not fight or conquer on his own and needed hired muscle or that the Maratha (on their way anyways to expand beyond Delhi to the North West) were part of the hired muscle?

Please. Do you see the region he controlled? The Punjab was his play area. The Maratha held the entire subcontinent by then. Time to get real and cease the vicarious kicks and thrills?

Maratha conquest of North-west India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The relevant bits for the discussion and to put Dina Beg into perspective vis-a-vis the Marathas ....

You couldn't find him coz your so called source is wikipedia... And so read that article... He paid and played everybody... He paid and supported the sikhs... He supported the sikhs and had rented marathis just like tht others... The Pashtuns were in turmoil by than ... Internal conflicts... And their govt had been weakened.

The Maratha Peshwa Balaji Baji Rao sent his brother Raghunath Rao along with Shamsher Bahadur, Gangadhar Tatya, Sakharambapu, Naroshankar and Maujiram Bania and a large army towards Delhi and Punjab. They were accompanied by Malhar Rao Holkar of Malwa who had a long experience of North India and its rulers. The Marathas captured Delhi in August 1757. They decisively defeated the Rohillas and Afghans near Delhi in 1758. The defeat was so decisive that Najib Khan surrendered to the Marathas and became their prisoner.

Initial campaign of Sirhind

In Punjab, Adina Beg Khan, along with Sikhs was already in revolt with Ahmad Shah Abdali who had invaded Punjab multiple times. He decided to call Marathas for help. On 7 March, Raghunathrao had encamped at Rajpura where he received Adina Beg Khan’s envoys, and was informed that the latter, accompanied by 15,000 Sikh fighters, belonging to the bands (the jathas) of Jassa Singh Ahluwalia and Baba Ala Singh of Patiala had closed upon Sirhind from the other side of Satluj. A concerted attack on the fort of Sirhind was made by the Marathas and their associates on 8 March 1758. Ahmad Samad Khan, with his 10,000 Afghan troops, held out for about two weeks before his capitulation on 21 March. After the victory, the town was thoroughly sacked by the victors. After defeating the Afghan-Rohilla forces, the Marathas pursued the Afghans into the Punjab.

Further conquest of North-west: Battle of Attock, 1758 and Battle of Peshawar

The fall of Sirhind alarmed Timur Shah Durrani and Jahan Khan at Lahore. The Afghan chiefs lost their heart and fled to Peshawar, leaving behind their troops in Lahore under Aziz Khan. On 20 April 1758, Malharrao Holkar and Raghunathrao attacked and conquered Lahore. Tukoji Holkar conquered Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Kashmir, Attock and Peshawar by 8 May 1758. Thus, by May 1758, Timur Shah Durrani, the son of Ahmad Shah Durrani was ousted and the Afghans were chased beyond the Khyber pass. Thereafter a strong body of Maratha troops, commanded by Datta Patel was left on the bank of Indus to protect the Indian borders from Afghan intruders before Raghunathrao and Adina Beg Khan returned to Lahore with the bulk of their armies. Tukoji Holkar with 10,000 Maratha soldiers in Peshawar, Narsoji Pandit with 4000 Maratha troops at Attock, Babuji Trimbak with 6000 Maratha troops at Multan and Nekaji Bhosle with 3000 Maratha troops in Dera Ghazi Khan were posted to guard the strategically important forts.

Their conquest of the north-west has a special importance in Indian history, particularly Hindu history since, after nearly seven and a half centuries when the last Hindu King of the region Trilochan Pal Shahi had been defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni in 1020 C.E., Indus river came under Hindu rule due to the Maratha conquest of Punjab in 1758. This campaign of the Marathas led by Raghunath Rao is hailed as Raghu's Bharari - i.e. whirlwind campaign in Maharashtra even today.

India_18th_century.JPG

I said "cross continental campaigns." Do you see the region in saffron. That was Maratha Empire/Confederacy. Do you know where the power base was? In modern day Maharashtra. From there they launched campaigns across the subcontinent. They were overland campaigns. Not just the guerrilla warfare and raids their fighting started off as in Chhatrapati Shivaji's times.

il pass .. I can't stand nonsense ... Specially wikipedia. @Atanz. @ghoul. @Jaggu. Check out this BS.:D

You know less than nothing of Maratha battle tactics and formations. As a military enthusiast you should either research and read, or shut up. The Maratha in the west were as good guerilla (I'll ignore the juvenile racist misspelling) warriors as the Afghans were in the north west. Using the land and the elements and their mobility and speed and hardiness and frugality and toughness as part of their weaponry. Remember what I told you a long time ago. War is about killing the enemy and not getting killed. Its not about looking brave and gallant and heroic while doing it.

If you are as delusional to imagine that the Maratha captured the subcontinent by pure guerrilla tactics and warfare, and not open battlefield formations and military campaigns, including cavalry and artillery and fortified strongholds, then we would unnecessarily be wasting each others time as fighting men. We were the masters of siege, something taught to this day in the Indian Army.

Is that why Marathas were getting butchered right and left by Mughals,Pashtbs etc? Marathis hit their 10 seconds of fame after those govts were weakened by internal turmoil and conflict over succession etc... Right down to Autangzeb .. You will find accounts of he himself executing Maratha leaders...

As for Pashtuns.. Not really ... Pashtuns were gorilla fighters (unless you talk about resisting british etc... Etc- for various reasons)... They fought in the battlefield ... That's exactly how Sher Shah,Ghouri etc took Delhi!

And yes, we are the oldest and one of the most decorated Indian Army regiments. We take our fighting very seriously, and very to heart.

Yeah sure... But you aren't supposed to say that's... You know why? Coz just above you were boasting of Maratha "resistance" to british ... Yet you were the first to fall and chose to serve them.

The Maratha were never conquered. Never occupied. Please read your history. All you would know is the history of Maratha butchering the Mughals. That was just ONE part of Maratha history. The Maratha are a warrior race going back 2000 years.

Unfortunately reality is very sad.
We had no special love for the Sikh to be honest. Pashtuns I told you. Outsiders, as long as stay in their place, not a botheration now. In the past, we routed them in battle and chased them beyond the Khyber Pass. 1857 was not funny. But that done now. The Gurkhas and the Maratha actually fight together today. The only mixed Gurkha Non-Gurkha regiment incidentally.

1st-Gorkha-type-3a.jpg

No I cannot. Because the resident overwhelmingly dominant power on the sub continent were the Maratha. The Mughals had been finished by us by then. The Pashtuns routed and pushed back across the Khyber Pass
:lol: @ routing and chasing out Pashtuns .. :rofl: Only if @Samandari was here ..haha

Btw, the Baloch never fought under the British? Never joined the British Indian Arm
y?

Please man ....

10th%20Baluch%20Regiment.JPG

1st Baloch

2nd Baloch

10th Baloch

126th Baloch

127th Baluch Light Infantry

129th Duke of Connaught's Own Baluch
Time to google the composition of these regiments... These were merely "Baluch" by name ... Filled by Punjabis and Pashtuns and a very minute number of Baloch ... Baluch hardly has a few "companies"... Read David Omissi... Oh wait I had a taken a pic of the composition table of british army ...

Also, coming back to the Maratha and the Baloch, there is a road in my city. It is named KAHUN ROAD. Do you know why? What is the military significance? You should know .....
never heard of Kahun... Kahan is s small town .. Dominated by Marri tribe.

The Marri and Bugti are nothing but Baloch tribes made up of the progeny of the Maratha prisoners of war after the Third Battle of Panipat. Taken to Afghanistan and some to Balochistan as slaves. And then who settled on the land.

The Lost Maratha as they are now known as. So @save_ghenda was right after all. I though he was trolling at the time. :)

Funny no? Maratha on Maratha in Balochistan. LOL

@Irfan Baloch @Icarus @third eye @MilSpec @Abingdonboy
Pretty retarded of you to say that... Marris and Bugtis are one of the oldest Baluch Tribes... I'm a Marri Baluch myself... Marris are an offshoot of Rind...So I feel insulted considering the fact that Baluch tribes were actually fighting and killing you rather taking you as prisoners and than raising tribes lmao... Also the prisoners were mostly women and children ... Hindi slaves... and treated as such...Akbar Bugti the Bugti Chief had few hindu wives himself... The old bastard treated them the same..

The only "indian" we have had here are the Brahuis ... Who have assimilated and today can't be compared to indians living in india..

Last edited:
@Dr Gupta i had tagged mods they had locked ur thread. I hope ur sorrows are gone now.

Phir koi tenshun hui then open a new thread pdf will help u grow out of ur meena kumari mode.
So long!

Thanks bro, I am still taking to her but.... I am keeping my distance as I not want to get too attached. I was in the bar watching the Manchester Utd game.

Do you know Kalat was only 1 princely state of a baluchistan - the Kalatis are Brahuis (not Baluch) .. Wait il post sources of resistance by my people...

As for autonomy ....compared to the 200 year british rule you went through that 45+ years of local rule (british merely used Balochistan to keep the Russians at bay)... Bribing local chiefs etx... Hence the quote "Honor the Baluch....".

Brush up your history.. It was FATA the british couldn't occupy .. British were already in Afghanistan... Marathas had fallen much before Punjab itself.

You couldn't find him coz your so called source is wikipedia... And so read that article... He paid and played everybody... He paid and supported the sikhs... He supported the sikhs and had rented marathis just like tht others... The Pashtuns were in turmoil by than ... Internal conflicts... And their govt had been weakened.

il pass .. I can't stand nonsense ... Specially wikipedia. @Atanz. @ghoul. @Jaggu. Check out this BS.:D

Is that why Marathas were getting butchered right and left by Mughals,Pashtbs etc? Marathis hit their 10 seconds of fame after those govts were weakened by internal turmoil and conflict over succession etc... Right down to Autangzeb .. You will find accounts of he himself executing Maratha leaders...

As for Pashtuns.. Not really ... Pashtuns were gorilla fighters (unless you talk about resisting british etc... Etc- for various reasons)... They fought in the battlefield ... That's exactly how Sher Shah,Ghouri etc took Delhi!

Yeah sure... But you aren't supposed to say that's... You know why? Coz just above you were boasting of Maratha "resistance" to british ... Yet you were the first to fall and chose to serve them.

Unfortunately reality is very sad.

:lol: @ routing and chasing out Pashtuns .. :rofl: Only if @Samandari was here ..haha

Time to google the composition of these regiments... These were merely "Baluch" by name ... Filled by Punjabis and Pashtuns and a very minute number of Baloch ... Baluch hardly has a few "companies"... Read David Omissi... Oh wait I had a taken a pic of the composition table of british army ...

never heard of Kahun... Kahan is s small town .. Dominated by Marri tribe.

Pretty retarded of you to say that... Marris and Bugtis are one of the oldest Baluch Tribes... I'm a Marri Baluch myself... Marris are an offshoot of Rind...So I feel insulted considering the fact that Baluch tribes were actually fighting and killing you rather taking you as prisoners and than raising tribes lmao... Also the prisoners were mostly women and children ... Hindi slaves... and treated as such...Akbar Bugti the Bugti Chief had few hindu wives himself... The old bastard treated them the same..

The only "indian" we have had here are the Brahuis ... Who have assimilated and today can't be compared to indians living in india..
You Go brooooo!!!!!!!
Keep grilling them for the bs they concoct and never stop taking pride in that.

Thanks bro, I am still taking to her but.... I am keeping my distance as I not want to get too attached. I was in the bar watching the Manchester Utd game.
Lolzzzz so it was the match God i thought u were going the wrong way as in getting drunk,trashed etc.

Anyways, good u arent doing that. Rest talking 2 her is entirely ur choice. Imean bro idont know abt that.
But anyways, good luck.

You Go brooooo!!!!!!!
Keep grilling them for the bs they concoct and never stop taking pride in that.

Lolzzzz so it was the match God i thought u were going the wrong way as in getting drunk,trashed etc.

Anyways, good u arent doing that. Rest talking 2 her is entirely ur choice. Imean bro idont know abt that.
But anyways, good luck.

I had 4 brandies because my I have a sore throat :) Are you on FB?

I had 4 brandies because my I have a sore throat :) Are you on FB?
Nahi bahi may fb nahi use karta hoon mujhay itna internet use nai karna ata.

Brandy helps on sore throat ?? Get some medcation. NHS .

Acha ab may chalta . So long!

Nahi bahi may fb nahi use karta hoon mujhay itna internet use nai karna ata.

Brandy helps on sore throat ?? Get some medcation. NHS .

Acha ab may chalta . So long!

Ya Brandy kills the bacteria and warms the inside it's good for winter. You sleep? okay sweet dreams :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom