What's new

Whatever

Where was i trolling? Show me my exact post. You're just finding excuses not to take any action.
smart man I am sorry I only deleted your post and didnt issue infraction. please dont ask for it
I know that you are aware I deleted your flame bait

your issue is that you will always find problem in his posts . if either of you will engage each other you will always be offended. please dont tag me again.
you are no saint here. you are yourself very generous when it comes to name calling and sarcasm.
we cant provide you personal moderation because the posts and the people are below your moral code
To point out the fallacy in your accusation against me that i "baited him" I didn't even even quote his posts on that thread until he quoted mine first and called me a "hypocrite", i responded in a civil manner and again tagged me and his post contained name calling like "jehadi", "primitive brain", etc.... Even then i maintained civility.

Though, you neglected to mention that part when you accused me of baiting him. Go look at my very first post on that thread and his usual name calling and personal attacks against me.

His first response to my first post on that thread:

Muslim Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore. | Page 5

His second post wherein he tagged me because he couldn't refute what i said earlier logically and in civil manner:

Muslim Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore. | Page 8

I can't understand how you fail to see that. Rather than maintaining neutrality you even sided with him in the end and did not bother to mention his name calling and personal attacks.

Muslim Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore. | Page 9

i thought i was reading the poem like sunil dutt in a serious mode. :lol:
Did you know Sunil Dutt used to work for Akashvani before he joined films?? :)
to be fair, the indian members have created four corners at least - indian political discussions, karnataka corner, kerala corner, bengali corner ( which the haryanvi members tried to hijack. :lol: )... in all these corners, members many times choose to use regional languages... and there are the corners of other nationalities.
Ahem mm....
I don't know what the discussion is about, but I think mallus really need a separate corner to discuss politics.....(yeah those malayalis really talk politics in kerala corner). :)

Ahem mm....
I don't know what the discussion is about, but I think mallus really need a separate corner to discuss politics.....(yeah those malayalis really talk politics in kerala corner?., :)
hey u,,,how goes life?

i didn't know... and what coincidence !!

you mentioned akashvani first and i mentioned sunil dutt second, and now both unite.

Ahem mm....
I don't know what the discussion is about, but I think mallus really need a separate corner to discuss politics.....(yeah those malayalis really talk politics in kerala corner?., :)

i have been to that corner a few times and yes the mallus do that. :)

the point of the discussion you quoted was that doppelganger feels that indians are not welcomed in the newly created "pakistan corner"... i was invited there by a pakistani member ( irbis ) and was having good discussion there but who should raise hue and cry to my presence there?? of course shamain.

my point to doppelganger was that corners create divisions because they become too language and region specific... "whatever" was a place where not only south asians but other nationalities met.

so what can be the solution... one is certainly admonishing hateful and chauvinist members, whatever their nationality... what else??

-----

traveling, are you?? or trainings started??

seems u r having fun,,u deserve it :-)
:angel:

Sunday ko 24hrs hae :cray:
24 hrs??? Really??
U lil drama queen!
Sach bataooo.
i hope your hard work pays off. :)

well,,,thr was an incident involving me throwing couple of punches.
now its ok
Gosh!!!
Will I get the details of what happened?? Bcoz am really curious now.
Report to Buddies club pls.... :)

but I take solace frm the fact tht @S.U.R.B. is pulling 48hrs in OT. :suicide:k

I'm wondering how do docs like you and @S.U.R.B. maintain their sense of humor?? Lol

24 hrs??? Really??
actually,,,such duty hrs r pretty normal here.PG students get it even worse.
n aftr tht 24,,I get 2days off :D
Gosh!!!
Will I get the details of what happened?? Bcoz am really curious now.
Report to Buddies club pls....
yes buddies club

I'm wondering how do docs like you and @S.U.R.B. maintain their sense of humor?? Lol
me funny,,,,when?
I serious person,,,,,,n S.U.R.B. may be using them funny gases frm anaesthesia machine,,,othrwise he serious too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom