What's new

Whatever

Pakistani corner | Page 89
Islamophobe is word made for media, you cannot disagree that thing like forcing girls wear burka happen.. this denial attitude make me sick

Yes I can disagree. Secondly, drinking cow piss, defecating in the open, one woman having multiple husbands simultaneously, makes the world sick, but you don't see us whining about it, or trying to score points!

lol who have multiple husband? its all ur imagination.. and the rest are lies

Your media does not agree with you:

Gwalior: In Mahabharata, Draupadi had five husbands. Those were the ancient times, but in modern india there are many parts of the country where polygamy is still in practice. Some do it because of religious tradition while others do out of need.

Fifteen kilometers from Morena district in Madhya Pradesh there is a small village known as Sarai Chola, here the tradition of polygamy is still in practice. It is to be noted that Polygamy is banned in India. Here in one family all the brothers of one family get married to a single woman.

This has been practice for many years in this area. The reason for this is the growing gender inequality. The number of females in the area is very less and to find a bride for every groom is not possible.

Polygamy has been a part of many societies across the world. A former South African president also had more than one wives. Islam also allows men to have more than one wife.

Click on the next slide to know the shocking truth behind this practice and a few other places where polygamy is still prevalent.
A town where one woman has multiple husbands - daily.bhaskar.com

Your media does not agree with you:

Gwalior: In Mahabharata, Draupadi had five husbands. Those were the ancient times, but in modern india there are many parts of the country where polygamy is still in practice. Some do it because of religious tradition while others do out of need.

Fifteen kilometers from Morena district in Madhya Pradesh there is a small village known as Sarai Chola, here the tradition of polygamy is still in practice. It is to be noted that Polygamy is banned in India. Here in one family all the brothers of one family get married to a single woman.

This has been practice for many years in this area. The reason for this is the growing gender inequality. The number of females in the area is very less and to find a bride for every groom is not possible.

Polygamy has been a part of many societies across the world. A former South African president also had more than one wives. Islam also allows men to have more than one wife.

Click on the next slide to know the shocking truth behind this practice and a few other places where polygamy is still prevalent.

that is exception not the norm.. only you guy practice polygamy in modern world

He seems to have broken his promise then @waz :

Hyperion has been spoken to by the moderators regarding these posts. He has promised to cooperate and tone down what he writes.

Calling me primitive minded, etc....:

Hyperion Personal Attacks 2.png

Calling me a Jihadi, a hypocrite, etc...

Hyperion Personal Attacks.png

Here's the thread, i did not doctor his posts nor did i respond to him in the similar manner that he has been name calling and attacking me, this are his exact words:

Muslim Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore. | Page 8

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Emmie @Irfan Baloch And i thought you guys had taken care of the matter by warning our friend Hyperion here. Either you guys did not warn him or you did and he's gone back on his words.

View attachment 246579

View attachment 246570

Here's the thread, i did not doctor his posts nor did i respond to him in the similar manner that he has been name calling and attacking me, this are his exact words:

Muslim Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore. | Page 8

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Emmie @Irfan Baloch And i thought you guys had taken care of the matter by warning our friend Hyperion here. Either you guys did not warn him or you did and he's gone back on his words.
sadly you are also seen baiting and trolling
if this is how you want to define yourself then you are beyond help

Yes I can disagree. Secondly, drinking cow piss, defecating in the open, one woman having multiple husbands simultaneously, makes the world sick, but you don't see us whining about it, or trying to score points!
Lol where'd you hear that? Drinking cow's piss? why on earth would people do that? o_O

View attachment 246579

View attachment 246570

your issue is that you will always find problem in his posts . if either of you will engage each other you will always be offended. please dont tag me again.
you are no saint here. you are yourself very generous when it comes to name calling and sarcasm.
we cant provide you personal moderation because the posts and the people are below your moral code

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom