What's new

Pakistani corner

Just saying, some people are way to upfront to express their.... ahem.
lool i am a grandpa in those matters
Nah, I just hate her in particular.
oh you are specific, i only get along with one on my dad's side and mom side are ok
I don't, that dude did.
i know i was just annoyed at the guy and all. I hate people like that a lot, they think money buys people. I know you do not or else you would mention is weird habit but taken it as something normal
Just scream and join a conversation.
and you said you had no social skills
And also speaking of socializing skills i am also pretty bad at that. Mujhay logon may jaga nahi banani atee
ghusa kaam and relaxx aur dusro ko suno aur samajh jao.. kuch dayr may kuch common mil jay ga...

pahlay may hi bahut chup side pay kitab may ghum aur khush banda tha.. lakin nikal kay logoun say mil kay kafi behtar ho gya

lool i am a grandpa in those matters

oh you are specific, i only get along with one on my dad's side and mom side are ok

i know i was just annoyed at the guy and all. I hate people like that a lot, they think money buys people. I know you do not or else you would mention is weird habit but taken it as something normal

and you said you had no social skills

ghusa kaam and relaxx aur dusro ko suno aur samajh jao.. kuch dayr may kuch common mil jay ga...

pahlay may hi bahut chup side pay kitab may ghum aur khush banda tha.. lakin nikal kay logoun say mil kay kafi behtar ho gya
May kahan ghussa kartee hoon. Itnee batain tau chup kar k ignore kar deti hoon.

I am such an angel ^O^
*bats eyelashes

Just saying, some people are way to upfront to express their.... ahem.

Nah, I just hate her in particular.

I don't.

I don't, that dude did.

No, my nana and nanun are from Hunza, but they move about from Hunza to Islamabad.

Just scream and join a conversation.
Ohhhhhhhhh thatssss so lovely. Ur Maternal parents are from there.

-----------------

Insaan ko aisa hona chaheeay jab woh kaheen say chala jaey tau bhi uski yaad wahan baqi reh jaeey

May kahan ghussa kartee hoon. Itnee batain tau chup kar k ignore kar deti hoon.

I am such an angel ^O^
*bats eyelashes
ahan ji ji ap nay to kabbhi ghusa nahi kiya,,, may hi ghusa karta hu is forum pay :P
Insaan ko aisa hona chaheeay jab woh kaheen say chala jaey tau bhi uski yaad wahan baqi reh jaeey
well yaad rakhnay walay wo hotay hai jin kii zindagi may kui asaar kkaro beshak acha yah bura

@Mr.Meap @Gufi - So now you guys are talking about income disparity and class structures ? :o:

Jeez....topics change here at the drop of a hat ! :tsk:

I am off to watch Black Adder ! :wave:

K, gramps, any tips? :D
i meant am old fashioned.. think some things should be left for certain times...
as for tips, you could give me some :P
do not like to read, money loving, have no respect for others
or you meant face to face, in reality talking is very different..

@Mr.Meap @Gufi - So now you guys are talking about income disparity and class structures ? :o:

Jeez....topics change here at the drop of a hat ! :tsk:

I am off to watch Black Adder ! :wave:
lovely show... have you watched Fraser and Seinfeld please say yes aik to ho...

ahan ji ji ap nay to kabbhi ghusa nahi kiya,,, may hi ghusa karta hu is forum pay :P

well yaad rakhnay walay wo hotay hai jin kii zindagi may kui asaar kkaro beshak acha yah bura

Han naaaaaaa woh sara gusssa gufi ka hota hai han han han hannnnnnnn

Nahi nahi acha asar ho ,iss leeay log yaad rakhain. Aur asar hona zaruri nahi. Some ppl are so positive that just like flowers leave their fragrance behind similarly those ppl are left behind in memories

i meant am old fashioned.. think some things should be left for certain times...
as for tips, you could give me some :P
They are secrets of how to get a man. I'm willing to share them with you, but I might judge you a little bit.
do not like to read, money loving, have no respect for others
"Donot like to read" that's harsh. :P
or you meant face to face, in reality talking is very different..
Depends, I can talk to strangers confidently my family confidently but my dad, nope, my voice goes to -1 decibels when I talk to him.

Some ppl are so positive that just like flowers leave their fragrance behind similarly those ppl are left behind in memories
some people are so positive that their positive nature is what stays behind... un ka acha hona un ka asar hota ha
They are secrets of how to get a man. I'm willing to share them with you, but I might judge you a little bit.
um no no I have no interest in getting men.. but who has been teaching you how to get men and why ?? and if you learned it yourself why :p
"Donot like to read" that's harsh. :P
well true, I can stand everything but not those who have no interest in books, it shows a degenerate mind or a very busy life. and since i know life is not busy it means the former
Depends, I can talk to strangers confidently my family confidently but my dad, nope, my voice goes to -1 decibels when I talk to him.
come on it is common in females not being able to interact with fathers.. you do not know what to say and you are scared half the time of saying something stupid.. or your just shy :p

um no no I have no interest in getting men.. but who has been teaching you how to get men and why ?? and if you learned it yourself why :p
As a girl, it's easier to get men, don't know for guys, unless you want to be my lab rat in this experiment?.
well true, I can stand everything but not those who have no interest in books, it shows a degenerate mind or a very busy life. and since i know life is not busy it means the former
I'm a mix, I like reading books as well as doing other stuff.
come on it is common in females not being able to interact with fathers.. you do not know what to say and you are scared half the time of saying something stupid.. or your just shy :p
I don't know, I just go squishy when I make eye contact with him.

As a girl, it's easier to get men, don't know for guys, unless you want to be my lab rat in this experiment?.
no i would be interested in females.. but not at this age..
how many men have you gotten to prove this theory :pop:
I'm a mix, I like reading books as well as doing other stuff.
yes i am not saying be a book worm.. i can safely say i was more sporty than you are at your age.. and have a nice social life.. but no books means a mind which does not want more than what he sees
I don't know, I just go squishy when I make eye contact with him.
okay that sounds cute... squishy :) yes talk while looking anywhere but at him ??

how many men have you gotten to prove this theory :pop:
A lot, well a lot on my first few months of my school in US.
yes i am not saying be a book worm.. i can safely say i was more sporty than you are at your age.. and have a nice social life.. but no books means a mind which does not want more than what he sees
I was in the school girls soccer team, but as a reserve :(. Because I was not "toned up enough" and "too pale so she can't play longer under the sun".
okay that sounds cute... squishy :) yes talk while looking anywhere but at him ??
Take it as this way, it's hard to look at his eyes, but it's hard not to. So I turn into a pipsqueak and nod at every thing he says. And keep my eyes at the brink of crying so he tries not to upset me.

I was in the school girls soccer team, but as a reserve :(. Because I was not "toned up enough" and "too pale so she can't play longer under the sun".
boys football team a levels pakistan swim team and football team uni... o levels saudi school team... cricket team o levels
A lot, well a lot on my first few months of my school in US.
so you got men to flirt and many boyfriends in your first few months :p
the art of words
Take it as this way, it's hard to look at his eyes, but it's hard not to. So I turn into a pipsqueak and nod at every thing he says. And keep my eyes at the brink of crying so he tries not to upset me.
okay what did you do that u were so scared :P u may answer where i pasted my booklist if not here :P

boys football team a levels pakistan swim team and football team uni... o levels saudi school team... cricket team o levels
*whew* that's a relief, was expecting something else.
so you got men to flirt and many boyfriends in your first few months :p
the art of words
I never flirted, I got asked out, I just stood besides my locker and 3.2.1.....
okay what did you do that u were so scared :P u may answer where i pasted my booklist if not here :P
It's just that he's intimidating, not your average dad.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom