What's new

Pakistani corner

*whew* that's a relief, was expecting something else.
:o::o:o_Oo_O am i being too nice.. i can change
I never flirted, I got asked out, I just stood besides my locker and 3.2.1.....
hahaha come on it was high school, and u know how guys get... plus than you did nothing but stand by the locker.. how many did you say yes to
It's just that he's intimidating, not your average dad.
explain that :P i have no average dad meter stats to compare with.... :coffee:

Lol nope, He was a different bad influence, the "I'm wealthier than you so can fvuck off" one, though he did have a soft spot for my bestie. He literally destroyed my socializing skills.

True, so do I :( @Neptune gib Ankara rabbits pls.

Good, now I can slip cyanide in your food :devil:

Or you were hitting on your gf and the cat got jealous and decided to teach you a lesson :p:.

Nooo...never....its illegal to that :D I can't hurt a feather when I am with my loved ones, but once there's a call .... :devil:

I never liked Manhattan Bites - I've had their Pizza perhaps thrice !
i was trying to decipher the sauces... anyhu eatoye delivers jalal sons -.- or foodpanda.. one of the two only for 99 rupees. who would go running around in that rush for 99 rupees

i was trying to decipher the sauces... anyhu eatoye delivers jalal sons -.- or foodpanda.. one of the two only for 99 rupees. who would go running around in that rush for 99 rupees

What....I didn't know that....I didn't even know about them; I'd check them out ! :undecided:

In the meantime @Mr.Meap do you know that @Gufi called you a tub of butter ? :o:

:o::o:o_Oo_O am i being too nice.. i can change
Nah....
hahaha come on it was high school, and u know how guys get... plus than you did nothing but stand by the locker.. how many did you say yes to
I would've said yes but, wow, the things they expect you to do. W-O-W.
explain that :P i have no average dad meter stats to compare with.... :coffee:
Dunno, I guess he's not flabby or skinny, he became more buff after he left the army, short temper, makes no concessions, upfront, and brutal if you piss him off. Even after he left the army he keeps a military life style, wake-up early and sleep late. And if you disturb him from his work for favors, oh boy. And that' the common traits in my dad's family, and the secret behind their success.

Nooo...never....its illegal to that :D I can't hurt a feather when I am with my loved ones, but once there's a call .... :devil:
I meant to flirt with her, not turn her into a pulp.

What....I didn't know that....I didn't even know about them; I'd check them out ! :undecided:

In the meantime @Mr.Meap do you know that @Gufi called you a tub of butter ? :o:
Salted or not?

And that' the common traits in my dad's family, and the secret behind their success.
um success at a cost...
short temper, makes no concessions, upfront, and brutal if you piss him off.
um ok i understand the scary part:undecided:
Even after he left the army he keeps a military life style, wake-up early and sleep late.
oh that I agree with, i sleep 5 hrs a day max... rest is spent doing something with my life:coffee:
so when r u starting uni and what are you going to do
Salted or not?
okay i did not say that but now that you mention it definitely salted :coffee:
soch lo all this guy guy doubting is making me wonder should i not throw an anger fit or something:pissed: do tell me advance i will need some practice :yes4:
I meant to flirt with her, not turn her into a pulp.
into pulp not a pulp grammer nazi here :super:
to what you said :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Extra Fat ! :tongue:
dude na karo i will want buttered pop corn at this time...

Oi aren't you guys going a little too overboard with relationship advice ? @Mr.Meap you're a little too young for this stuff and @Gufi you're already married to your stethoscope ! :disagree:

um success at a cost...
Of?.
um ok i understand the scary part:undecided:
Now imagine sitting in the same room with that person and he's pissed off at you.
oh that I agree with, i sleep 5 hrs a day max... rest is spent doing something with my life:coffee:
so when r u starting uni and what are you going to do
September, and drugs.
okay i did not say that but now that you mention it definitely salted :coffee:
I ain't even mad.
soch lo all this guy guy doubting is making me wonder should i not throw an anger fit or something:pissed: do tell me advance i will need some practice :yes4:
Yes ma'a.... I mean sir.
Extra Fat ! :tongue:
You win this round
3419268+_8dce726583ade40055d2ae12be6ad8aa.jpg

Oi aren't you guys going a little too overboard with relationship advice ? @Mr.Meap you're a little too young for this stuff and @Gufi you're already married to your stethoscope ! :disagree:

Chill I'm 19 I do my homework not people. I'm wise enough.

relationship advice :o:kidr... i was joking around dude... konsi relationship advice ah gayi :o::o: and she was joking around also i hope...
Now imagine sitting in the same room with that person and he's pissed off at you.
must be fun at family dinners :sad:
September, and drugs.
k either you meant something related to pharmacology or real drugs.. if u meant drugs which one and do not say meth because idhr nahi milti not used in this region:crazy_pilot:
Yes ma'a.... I mean sir.
yup anger coming soon

and @Gufi you're already married to your stethoscope ! :disagree:
dil tor diya... :( not you atleast

I know...I am just saying after observing your very own Dr.Phil sessions here ! :tongue:
yes you kind of missed the whole part where we talk everything from bunnies to economics . it is fun and games man... anything serious or offensive, how many times have you seen me discuss on this forum insulting or talking about something inappropriate.. other then the one where i said girls these days are too materialistic and shallow :P

but seriously uncalled for man m out

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom